View Full Version : Servo horn.
The Chef
31-08-2011, 10:15 PM
What servo horn are you guys running. Just bought an answer one that is too long I'll shorten it and re tap it unless anyone has a better suggestion. What size thread is the over sized ball?
Help please.:thumbsup:
Dudders
31-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Oh feck he's got a 2wd!!!!! ;)
The Chef
31-08-2011, 10:25 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: For indoors in the winter, and a little outdoors. I'll see how the cat fairs at the indoors.
Just wanted to have a go. Vega here we come:woot:
InsideLineModels
01-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Is this for the RB5? I just use the standard plastic servo horn although i've seen that Kyosho will have an alloy version soon.
The ballstuds are M3 in the Kyosho should you decide to cut it down.
Kev
The Chef
01-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Thank you. I'll be cutting it down as I dont have the standard plastic one. Yes it is the RB5 SP2:)
InsideLineModels
01-09-2011, 02:57 PM
A vega conversion would set that off a treat :)
The Chef
01-09-2011, 03:14 PM
That is the plan, once my pocket has recovered. Do any shops stock them or is it direct purchase only?
InsideLineModels
01-09-2011, 06:14 PM
That is the plan, once my pocket has recovered. Do any shops stock them or is it direct purchase only?
We stock them along with a full kyosho spares backup. I believe we are the only shop that stock the Team Xtreme/Vega products at the moment.
If you need any help, just ask.
Kev
The Chef
01-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Where are you based exactly. I'll pay you a visit if your localish;)
InsideLineModels
01-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Where are you based exactly. I'll pay you a visit if your localish;)
We're online and trackside only I'm afraid. We'll be at the f2's this weekend if that's any use? Other than that we are usually at most of the major uk races and a lot of club meetings in the mid south region.
Kev
simoncrabb
01-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Oh yeah, you asked about your short horn... We've got the Losi ones in which are reasonably short, a popular horn, will need a quick re-tap to M3 cos they're imperial hole.
The Chef
01-09-2011, 09:54 PM
I do like tapping imperial holes:woot: If my home shortened attempt doesn't work then I'll buy one from you sunday.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.