View Full Version : Photos from today
losichris
04-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Enjoy......
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=702&pictureid=4291
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=702&pictureid=4290
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=702&pictureid=4294
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=702&pictureid=4293
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=702&pictureid=4292
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=702&pictureid=4295
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=702&pictureid=4296
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=702&pictureid=4297
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=702&pictureid=4298
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=702&pictureid=4299
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=702&pictureid=4300
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=702&pictureid=4301
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=702&pictureid=4302
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=702&pictureid=4303
mattb
04-09-2011, 07:23 PM
Nice one chris.
After watching some of the new guys today its suprising how fast some of them are getting,matt coleman especially hes going to be fast.....some good driving today pal.
tisher
04-09-2011, 07:27 PM
Nice one chris.
After watching some of the new guys today its suprising how fast some of them are getting,matt coleman especially hes going to be fast.....some good driving today pal.
I bet Matt C was running the rb5;)
mattb
04-09-2011, 07:28 PM
I bet Matt C was running the rb5;)
Yeah and he was flying with it
losichris
04-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Nice one chris.
After watching some of the new guys today its suprising how fast some of them are getting,matt coleman especially hes going to be fast.....some good driving today pal.
Some of these kids are really quick!! its amazing to see.
On a personal note i was driving like a total muppit all 4 rounds, then busted out 3rd in the A final 2wd so wasnt such a bad day
tisher
04-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Yeah and he was flying with it
:lol:yeah i had a go with it on friday great car helped him with a few set ups with it. I really think the car suits his driving style I told him he would be quick with it outside it must have showed today lets just hope Matt will keep this one for a while:thumbsup:
arransmith27
04-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Great pictures :thumbsup:
Really enjoyed my visit to Bury today - will definately be back for more :)
coleman758
04-09-2011, 08:08 PM
:lol:yeah i had a go with it on friday great car helped him with a few set ups with it. I really think the car suits his driving style I told him he would be quick with it outside it must have showed today lets just hope Matt will keep this one for a while:thumbsup:
Cheers for the comments guys!
The car was rapid, I think it's a keeper! It works really well for me.
It needs a few small tweaks but can't fault it for the first time out.
tisher
04-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Cheers for the comments guys!
The car was rapid, I think it's a keeper! It works really well for me.
It needs a few small tweaks but can't fault it for the first time out.
good on you budy it is a great car I am going to keep an eye on the carbon one the french dude is working on
coleman758
04-09-2011, 08:39 PM
good on you budy it is a great car I am going to keep an eye on the carbon one the french dude is working on
If it's anything like the MCS (which I think it is!) don't hesitate!
Si Coe
04-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Matts only problem with that car all day was that it doesn't let the signal from his transponder reach the loop!
coleman758
04-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Matts only problem with that car all day was that it doesn't let the signal from his transponder reach the loop!
It's weird because it was only one heat it missed?
And it was in the same place Friday and it never missed a beat.
I moved it higher and it was stronger?
It wasn't a massive problem.
Si Coe
04-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Mine did the same in the same heat, been located there for weeks. Problem is that thanks to our alloy chassis + MRT transponders we get weaker signals than other people. In round 4, the signal strength for the whole system dropped - for most people they still counted fine (a weaker signal but enough), mine counted about every 3rd lap and yours didn't count a thing.
Basically there is nothing wrong with your setup - but if the loop goes funny your car will be the first to stop counting. Just be aware and listen for the beeps as you go round. I try to stand near the speaker on the rostrum.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.