PDA

View Full Version : Not finished yet, but...


minke
05-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Still need to take it apart for paint and have an issue with the diff not quite right, one outdrive aint spinning, but should be straight forward.
I wussed out with putting the fusion exceed 13.5T in, partly not sure if it could take it and also i'd have to drill holes in the chassis to get a lipo in there. Oil damper upgrade will be here tomorrow and my 8 'free' bearings werent included.

Had loads of fun just building it, got flashbacks to when I last built 80's 3 part Tamiya wheels, oh the joy.

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4815/56565734.jpg


http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8439/60541876.jpg



http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/4520/96469635.jpg

tisher
05-09-2011, 08:28 PM
thats cool:thumbsup:

captainlip
05-09-2011, 08:41 PM
how long will it last in the hands of minke :thumbsup:

coleman758
05-09-2011, 08:51 PM
Its got a gun!

captainlip
05-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Edited.

CaptainBullshit
05-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Edited.

johnnygibbon
05-09-2011, 09:38 PM
My trucks gonna chew that Plastic rat right up if it gets in it's way

JonyNitro
05-09-2011, 09:39 PM
Its has ugly has you:D set fire to it, and anyone else says cool is a turd:D

budfish
05-09-2011, 09:47 PM
My trucks gonna chew that Plastic rat right up if it gets in it's way

Yep I'd rather eat my own vomit than drive that piece of absolute s**t it's a insult to the rc world. If I get chance I'm going to smash it to bits.

A wise man once said " a fool and his cash are Easley parted"
Fool!