PDA

View Full Version : Summer series


Chris B
07-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Just wondering if we managed to sort out the final standings after the timing glitches in the finals?

The race controller
07-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Don't you look on our website Chris ?

Chris B
07-09-2011, 10:54 PM
I checked earlier today. Maybe I did it wrong lol. Cheers

mattb
08-09-2011, 05:02 AM
No gloating bains,i lapped you in the final as did nick cox and everyone else,but as the computer only seamed to pick up your transponder you won.
So never mind just wondering!!!! Lol

budfish
08-09-2011, 06:15 AM
I heard the bains is back upto his old tricks again and has earned his title back as"basher bains"

Chris B
08-09-2011, 07:47 AM
I knew you wouldnt be able to resist a dig matt lol. Not gloating. I made mistakes in the final but I matched you on pace all day. Won't claim I'm any sort of superstar (30th in the regional standings is a but shit lol) but I am pleased with my form lately.

mattb
08-09-2011, 07:52 AM
You only matched my times because you took me out every round,you even took me out as i crossed the finish line in the final.

budfish
08-09-2011, 08:16 AM
I knew you wouldnt be able to resist a dig matt lol. Not gloating. I made mistakes in the final but I matched you on pace all day. Won't claim I'm any sort of superstar (30th in the regional standings is a but shit lol) but I am pleased with my form lately.

Your the only iddiot at the track that uses other people's cars to help you get round the corners try racing with no contact you one eyed turd!!

As for form you are more "deformed" start smashing my car up bains and you best run like the wind off the rostrum because if I get my mitts around you weasely neck you will struggle to breath! You wasserk

mattb
08-09-2011, 09:00 AM
You should of kept quiet bains,instead to come on here asking for results you know arnt true.I think im going to ask roger to put you in the truck heat next time you race,all you did sunday was spend the day apollogiseing to everyone.

losichris
08-09-2011, 09:03 AM
You should of kept quiet bains,instead to come on here asking for results you know arnt true.I think im going to ask roger to put you in the truck heat next time you race,all you did sunday was spend the day apollogiseing to everyone.


hahaha i heard one :thumbsup:

Chris B
08-09-2011, 09:39 AM
Lol you set of gits.

I was still third or fourth in the final so I would have won the points without the timing glitch. Also the results were taken from qualifying not the finals.

I won't be able to race now for a while but when I come back Matt and dave are gonna pay!!! You havent seen bashing yet lol

mattb
08-09-2011, 10:05 AM
The results where from the finals basher bains,thats why i only scored 92 in the previous round because i dident race the final
91 points for last in a final and an extra point for tq

Chris B
08-09-2011, 10:28 AM
Ok the points for round 6 were taken from qualifying. It says so on the points table.

mattb
08-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Ok the points for round 6 were taken from qualifying. It says so on the points table.

How did nick cox only score 94 when he tq ed

Chris B
08-09-2011, 11:31 AM
He scored 100. Stotty got 94.
Don't worry mate. It's only a bit of fun.

mattb
08-09-2011, 11:45 AM
He scored 100. Stotty got 94.
Don't worry mate. It's only a bit of fun.

Lol ill get you next year bains

Chris B
08-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Challenge accepted lol.
You doing Chadderton this year?

mattb
08-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Challenge accepted lol.
You doing Chadderton this year?

Yes got my forms for that and worksop ready

Stotty
08-09-2011, 01:35 PM
How did i get 94 ???? Im crap haha