PDA

View Full Version : If you like mx, check this sound out!!!!!


GRIFF55
07-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Bubba on a proper bike
http://youtu.be/KciAC0Ief4w

Pops
07-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Yeah griff but try it on a real bike and not that open girly terrain....its me 10yrs ago!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3JXKqfX1Bw

GRIFF55
08-09-2011, 08:43 AM
Personally I have never been into endure but everybody I know who's tried it, loves it.
Mx all the way for me, be it on a lovely howling 2stroke or on the 4 banger.

You got a admit the the sound of that yz250 is suuuwweeeeeeeet:thumbsup:
Be nice to have anywhere like either of those vies to ride local:cry:

Nick Goodall
08-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Bubba on a proper bike
http://youtu.be/KciAC0Ief4w

Absolutely AWESOME Griff, that's so good!!!!!!!!!! I heard recently that a few guys have been actually testing 2-strokes, there's a lot to be said for their reliability and insane power but i guess the biggest problem is the manufacturers just want to make sure they use bikes in competition that they will then be able to sell to the public so 4-strokes still seem to be what they'll be on but I would love to see a load of 2-strokes again....

Just hearing it on full chat really takes me back to MX in the 80's and 90's when I used to go a lot, they sounded so good - Nothing like the sound at an MX GP of 40+ bikes on the line flat out waiting for the gate to drop!!

Neil867
08-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Love the sound of these Griff:thumbsup:
Got x Tom Church 250 2-stroke Molson Kawasaki at my mates place.
Hell its awesome to ride, but its finding somewhere to ride is difficult.

Squares
08-09-2011, 10:06 AM
Long live the 2 stroke!:woot:

MHeadling
08-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Great video Griff, cheers for posting it up! Man that sounds good when he is on the pipe! ( 99% of the time!)

GRIFF55
08-09-2011, 03:43 PM
I wouldn't say it sounds that nice with 39 others sitting next to you on the line nick! First corner always used to shit me up ( q ky)
Niels, why not get to pontrillas or do the dep 2stroke series, I'm sure it ran alongside matterley gp this year???

Nick Goodall
08-09-2011, 04:00 PM
I wouldn't say it sounds that nice with 39 others sitting next to you on the line nick! First corner always used to shit me up ( q ky)
Niels, why not get to pontrillas or do the dep 2stroke series, I'm sure it ran alongside matterley gp this year???

The EMX 125 (2-stroke) class ran at Matterley but the Vets / 2-Strokes i think ran on the Saturday.... You can't beat the old 500 Honda's though, Dave Thropes 89 Factory bike was amazing, I got to see it at the Vets Des Nations at Farleigh castle last year.

Actually Griff I was going to mention this years even in case you were interested in going, it's on at the end of this month!

http://www.farleighcastle.co.uk/index.php?page=events

Pops
08-09-2011, 05:29 PM
The EMX 125 (2-stroke) class ran at Matterley but the Vets / 2-Strokes i think ran on the Saturday.... You can't beat the old 500 Honda's though, Dave Thropes 89 Factory bike was amazing, I got to see it at the Vets Des Nations at Farleigh castle last year.

Actually Griff I was going to mention this years even in case you were interested in going, it's on at the end of this month!

http://www.farleighcastle.co.uk/index.php?page=events

89 at farley castle? I think that was the year i pushed nicoll's bike back to the pits after he broke his chain!..Thorpe was awesome..dead boring to watch but awesome:)

Neil867
08-09-2011, 07:13 PM
I wouldn't say it sounds that nice with 39 others sitting next to you on the line nick! First corner always used to shit me up ( q ky)
Niels, why not get to pontrillas or do the dep 2stroke series, I'm sure it ran alongside matterley gp this year???
To old now bud, i dont think my body could take it lol
Bike would need a lot of work to get it up race prep.
Mind you they now run a veteran class.
There'S the AMCA VETS at Hereford meeting on sunday:thumbsup:

Col
09-09-2011, 12:25 AM
You're all delusional...

They sound like 50cc chavmobiles!