View Full Version : No Racing 11th Sep - Poll for racing 18th Sep
Dalla
08-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Hi,
11th September
Racing is cancelled, the asbestos removal will not be finished.
18th September - 6pm -10pm
The 18th is the F345 Finals in Coventry. Let me know if you want to race, if there are sufficient numbers then Racing will be ON.
Reply on this thread, PM or email your response.
Ta
Steven Forster
08-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Hi,
11th September
Racing is cancelled, the asbestos removal will not be finished.
18th September - 6pm -10pm
The 18th is the F345 Finals in Coventry. Let me know if you want to race, if there are sufficient numbers then Racing will be ON.
Reply on this thread, PM or email your response.
Ta
I'll be there, so count me in ian :thumbsup:
Andyp
08-09-2011, 03:46 PM
I'm a no I'm afraid !
AfroP
08-09-2011, 06:35 PM
I'm gonna say no
corkyjohnson75
10-09-2011, 12:31 PM
Me and ellis will be there .
dpackster1980
11-09-2011, 04:54 PM
I'll go. :thumbsup:
Andyp
11-09-2011, 04:56 PM
You not going to Cov pack ?
mr emily
11-09-2011, 08:29 PM
I'll go if its on!
corkyjohnson75
28-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Are we on for this sunday any one.
Steven Forster
28-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Are we on for this sunday any one.
Hope so otherwise i might go back down to batley outdoor racing again, all depending on the weather that is...............
:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.