View Full Version : chadderton SC
ironmangav
09-09-2011, 09:33 PM
Does anybody fancy racing Short Course at chadderton again this winter was a blast last year.
Taking entries now only me entered so far.
Johnny??
johnnygibbon
10-09-2011, 07:18 AM
Yes I'm racing
Not booked in yet but you can pay on the day thus year so I may just do that
But ye
I'm trucking
Any one else
Si Coe
10-09-2011, 08:27 AM
You do realise that Lindsey, who was already quicker than you with a SCRT10, now has a DESC410.
Trucks has suddenly become a seriously hardcore class....
ironmangav
11-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Vs SC 10 4x4 let's see who comes out on top.
greeley
20-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Hi chaps is this sc racing going ahead as I will be there defo, where abouts will the races be held and what dates, also can I run a slayer nitro or is it just electric not a problem if it's just electric as I will just buy one to join the fun.
budfish
20-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Hi chaps is this sc racing going ahead as I will be there defo, where abouts will the races be held and what dates, also can I run a slayer nitro or is it just electric not a problem if it's just electric as I will just buy one to join the fun.
It's batley club who run the event so all details are on their club forum under chadderton raceway and it's electric only. It's an indoor venue
greeley
20-09-2011, 10:16 AM
It's batley club who run the event so all details are on their club forum under chadderton raceway and it's electric only. It's an indoor venue
Ahh cool cheers for that I had better get looking for a electric sc truck then many thanks.
ironmangav
20-09-2011, 08:49 PM
There is a chance of them canceling this heat as there is not enough entrys,best get them in sooner if you want to race!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.