PDA

View Full Version : I want......


minke
11-09-2011, 05:04 PM
A wild willy 2

enough said.

The Bod
11-09-2011, 05:17 PM
Have u got bored with the bears wild willy??? :cry:

daz
11-09-2011, 05:24 PM
A want captainlips willy

enough said.
Ammended that for you:D

budfish
11-09-2011, 05:31 PM
I want a slap

enough said.

I have also ammended for you

minke
11-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Guessing you guys have issues.....

However, watching one wheely round today was a proper laugh.

coleman758
11-09-2011, 06:10 PM
I want...... A SLAP!

captainlip
11-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Ammended that for you:D


Had it and couldnt take anymore :wub

budfish
11-09-2011, 07:14 PM
:woot:Had it and couldnt take anymore :wub:woot::o:cry::(

Si Coe
11-09-2011, 07:16 PM
Had it but its so small he didn't notice :wub


Amended that for you....

captainlip
11-09-2011, 07:25 PM
Amended that for you....

:thumbsup:

The Bod
11-09-2011, 08:07 PM
Had it but the wild willy was only shooting blanks :wub

Amended that further

budfish
11-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Had it but I didn't like it when it spat at me twice!!! :wub


Ammended it for you

daz
11-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Had it up my arse until I couldnt take anymore :wub
Adjusted it for you.