View Full Version : Meeting this sunday?
super__dan
15-09-2011, 11:32 AM
I fancy checking out the new track and can see on the website calender that a club day is planned, but with the F3/4/5's on I just wanted to double check and make sure there wasn't going to be just me and Roger (there is only so much sarcasm you can take in one day ;) )
Dan
coleman758
15-09-2011, 11:56 AM
I fancy checking out the new track and can see on the website calender that a club day is planned, but with the F3/4/5's on I just wanted to double check and make sure there wasn't going to be just me and Roger (there is only so much sarcasm you can take in one day ;) )
Dan
As far as i know its still on as planned.
I will be there anyway so that makes 3 of us haha! :thumbsup:
Just a note, If its your first time to the new track. We are not allowed to drive/park on the grass. (Its football territory!)
losichris
15-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Ill be there, been getting some good turnouts last couple of weeks :)
Maybe you can help me finally get my x6 set up :confused:
super__dan
15-09-2011, 08:45 PM
Sounds good, how many is a good tunrout these days? If I'm there no probs on setup mine was ace on the old track (BQ'd a national a few years ago :( )
losichris
15-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Sounds good, how many is a good tunrout these days? If I'm there no probs on setup mine was ace on the old track (BQ'd a national a few years ago :( )
30-40 ish enough for 4/5 heats
tisher
15-09-2011, 09:11 PM
Hopfully we are going to make it this week maybe a bit of truck carnage if anyones up for it:thumbsup:
Stotty
16-09-2011, 12:02 PM
Im guna try and get up this weekend. :thumbsup:
captainlip
16-09-2011, 06:04 PM
weather depending, I was meant to be out last time but F1 was on, and its BTCC this weekend. :bored:
super__dan
16-09-2011, 09:48 PM
30 - 40 is great, well done Bury!
What time best to get there?
mattb
16-09-2011, 09:58 PM
30 - 40 is great, well done Bury!
What time best to get there?
11am pal
What time does it usually finish?
Might make the trip myself.
losichris
17-09-2011, 01:26 PM
What time does it usually finish?
Might make the trip myself.
depends on attendance, i usually am away for before 5pm if theres 4 rounds + final
coleman758
17-09-2011, 02:31 PM
What time does it usually finish?
Might make the trip myself.
Leave when ever you want :)
But yea normally we get away for 5:00 ish...
captainlip
17-09-2011, 04:59 PM
What time does it usually finish?
Might make the trip myself.
Be good to see you there Pal!
coleman758
17-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Looks to be a good day tomorrow!
http://www.weather-forecast.com/locations/Bury/forecasts/latest
Breaking out the 4WD tomorrow!
shortcoursegoat
17-09-2011, 11:35 PM
Looking forward to some truck carnage
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.