View Full Version : balance plugs
What type do LRP use...
cheers
Ross
Origineelreclamebord
17-09-2011, 03:20 PM
What type do LRP use...
cheers
Ross
I think they use EHR (it's what Graupner for example uses on their chargers). I bought some cables from LRP recently to charge my Team Orion battery: It uses tubes/plugs, but no cable was included. I bought an LRP cable for charging/discharging and a seperate balancer adapter, which uses EHR (Link (http://www.lrp.cc/en/products/vtec-batteries/accessories/produkt/lrp-lipo-hardcase-balancer-adapter-42mm-buchse-auf-ehr-stecker/details/)).
I hope this helps? :)
I think they use EHR (it's what Graupner for example uses on their chargers). I bought some cables from LRP recently to charge my Team Orion battery: It uses tubes/plugs, but no cable was included. I bought an LRP cable for charging/discharging and a seperate balancer adapter, which uses EHR (Link (http://www.lrp.cc/en/products/vtec-batteries/accessories/produkt/lrp-lipo-hardcase-balancer-adapter-42mm-buchse-auf-ehr-stecker/details/)).
I hope this helps? :)
That looks like it, thanks very much :thumbsup:.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.