View Full Version : Sc racing
greeley
20-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Hi all, I will be coming to bury in the very near future to race but I was wondering can I race my slayer pro which is nitro or am I going to have to buy a electric short course truck as I think these are excellent fun I will be bringing my Tamiya trf also to race but I would like a go at sc racing also.
budfish
20-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Hi all, I will be coming to bury in the very near future to race but I was wondering can I race my slayer pro which is nitro or am I going to have to buy a electric short course truck as I think these are excellent fun I will be bringing my Tamiya trf also to race but I would like a go at sc racing also.
It's electric only mate
captainlip
20-09-2011, 10:47 AM
and its really taking off, im sure there were at least 10 trucks at the last meeting!
My misses Knickers really taking off, im sure there were at least 10 lads doing her at the last meeting!
EFA:thumbsup:
greeley
20-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Cool cheers guys I will be buying a electric short course truck in next week or two then there great fun to race and they don't break everyone you sneeze on them, thanks chaps.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.