View Full Version : 22T Release Date????
AJ Roberts
20-09-2011, 04:06 PM
Any idea when this is going to be finally released????
AJ
PaulUpton
20-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Mid October is what it says on tlr website
AJ Roberts
05-10-2011, 07:50 AM
any word on the exact date yet????
ryanlownie
05-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Fingers crossed it should be around the 15th October but these dates can always be pushed back due to delays...
Fatal1ty
10-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Release late december!
Source: Frank Root
PaulUpton
11-10-2011, 07:30 AM
It is showing avaliable on tlracing.com so I'm guessing its on it way :D
Fatal1ty
11-10-2011, 08:43 PM
No to 100% :yawn: Late december...
PaulUpton
11-10-2011, 08:52 PM
No to 100% :yawn: Late december...
Maybe but there is now no release date on tlr website so you would assume it's avaliable :woot:
PaulUpton
11-10-2011, 08:53 PM
No to 100% :yawn: Late december...
Maybe but there is now no release date on tlr website so you would assume it's avaliable :woot:
I have also heard end of this week beginning of next to arrive in the UK
PaulUpton
14-10-2011, 11:12 AM
rubbish....TLR website now says mid December :(
kayce
14-10-2011, 04:04 PM
When was the last time any manufacturer of a new vehicle met it's original release date. Take a powder, relax, and ask your wife to order you one for Christmas. She'll be pleased you're so happy with your gift for once, instead of the dumb tie or pair of sock you usually plan to get, and you may get it in time to bring in the new year tearing around with it.
AJ Roberts
15-10-2011, 04:17 PM
I've cancelled my preorder
kayce
15-10-2011, 07:45 PM
I'm sure they're heartbroken.
AJ Roberts
19-10-2011, 09:14 PM
I'm sure they're heartbroken.
im sure they are.......
kayce
19-10-2011, 09:19 PM
im sure they are.......
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.