PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry curve 9300


Nas
20-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Hi guys for my birthday i might get one of these. What are your opinions of it?

Thanks:thumbsup:

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
22-09-2011, 08:37 AM
I prefer the Torch, the screen is bigger so internet boobies look huge :thumbsup:

Nas
22-09-2011, 06:07 PM
I prefer the Torch, the screen is bigger so internet boobies look huge :thumbsup:

Haha I am just not a fan of 'touch screen'

Thanks

Chris Green
22-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Haha I am just not a fan of 'touch screen'

Thanks

The Torch is touchscreen, but it has a proper keypad too.

My missus has a curve, its pretty good really. I have a Bold 9700 as a company phone, which I like too. However, given the choice, I'd swap it for a Torch.

Nas
22-09-2011, 10:29 PM
The Torch is touchscreen, but it has a proper keypad too.

My missus has a curve, its pretty good really. I have a Bold 9700 as a company phone, which I like too. However, given the choice, I'd swap it for a Torch.

my sister just swapped her Iphone 4g for a Blackberry 9780 the 9780 is amazing!!. I am not a fan of touch screens they just annoy me lol.

Nas
22-09-2011, 10:38 PM
The Torch is touchscreen, but it has a proper keypad too.

My missus has a curve, its pretty good really. I have a Bold 9700 as a company phone, which I like too. However, given the choice, I'd swap it for a Torch.

What does your missus think of the curve?

Chris Green
23-09-2011, 07:30 AM
What does your missus think of the curve?

Yeah, she's very happy with it. She wants an i-phone though, but the blackberry is a decent alternative.

styleone
23-09-2011, 10:04 AM
Coming from a man who is known as 'Phomes 4 u Stu' in my social circles :blush:...I have had every hand set you can think of I guess over the last 5 years, I have spent vast time running my business on both I phone and Blackberry and Blackberry just kill everything else stone dead. They are the best email tool, really solid browser (Torch is brilliant) and the software interface is faultless. Dont get caught up in the Apple hype, I've had 3 I phones and the Blackberry is sat on my desk now and will stay there until I get another Blackberry...:thumbsup:

Nas
23-09-2011, 08:07 PM
Coming from a man who is known as 'Phomes 4 u Stu' in my social circles :blush:...I have had every hand set you can think of I guess over the last 5 years, I have spent vast time running my business on both I phone and Blackberry and Blackberry just kill everything else stone dead. They are the best email tool, really solid browser (Torch is brilliant) and the software interface is faultless. Dont get caught up in the Apple hype, I've had 3 I phones and the Blackberry is sat on my desk now and will stay there until I get another Blackberry...:thumbsup:

Sounds fanastic!!! Thanks for the great advice mate.

'phones 4 u' stu:lol::lol::lol:

Blackberry it is. Just have to decide which one to get...

Thanks

Nas
23-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Yeah, she's very happy with it. She wants an i-phone though, but the blackberry is a decent alternative.

Should have swapped with my sis lol

Nas
05-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Just to say i ordered one of these today on a T mobile contract :) Cant wait but cant open it until my birthday(18th October) !!:thumbdown: lol

cmgreen
05-10-2011, 03:21 PM
They dont get the name 'Gooseberry' for nowt

Nas
05-10-2011, 06:08 PM
They dont get the name 'Gooseberry' for nowt

Thats because its 'CRACKBERRY' now lol