PDA

View Full Version : shop with lrp shark spares in stock???


iko
21-09-2011, 11:36 AM
Hi all
got myself a shark but after few jumps and laps break the front upper arm :(
its a great fun I highly recommend these tiny buggies...
problem is none of the shops carry full range of spares all im after front and rear wishbones (arms) and upper front arm...
does anyone knows a shop have these in stock or anyone want to sell ???
let me know please :thumbsup:

teamorsum96
21-09-2011, 12:27 PM
try action models and rcmi, these are the ones i use for my shark and they arent too bad :)

http://www.actionmodelcentre.com/

http://www.rcmodelimports.co.uk/com/index.php?cPath=363_176

rondoolaa
21-09-2011, 12:58 PM
try action models and rcmi, these are the ones i use for my shark and they arent too bad :)

http://www.actionmodelcentre.com/

http://www.rcmodelimports.co.uk/com/index.php?cPath=363_176

2nd that, wimm at amc has got loads of shark parts in stock, he brings it all to our club every friday night,

and rc modelimports has some great option parts as well as a few original parts

iko
21-09-2011, 02:00 PM
I just put my order @action model centre ,well fingers crossed :)
what spares you guys carry or what parts brakes a lot ?
Ive got titanium pivot pins how comes that helps to not break upper arms?
cheeers

rondoolaa
21-09-2011, 07:19 PM
I just put my order @action model centre ,well fingers crossed :)
what spares you guys carry or what parts brakes a lot ?
Ive got titanium pivot pins how comes that helps to not break upper arms?
cheeers

upper front arms,
lower front arms,
the occasional driveshaft,
shock shafts (front mainly)
front knuckles,
front upper suspension arm mount,
front pivot balls,

these are basicaly the only parts that break,

unless you do some crazy jumps then the front of the chassis is prone to breaking, i always keep 3 spare lwb and swb chassis as spares

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i recommend the alloy upper mount, $24

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXLYB0&P=7


and i recommend the alloy front knuckles $14.50, (£55 in uk).

http://gpmracing.com.hk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=5796


and i recommend titanium shock shafts,

front: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXMSC2&P=7
rear: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXMSC3&P=7


and i also recommend these driveshafts $38 a pair:

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXTZN8&P=7

also i would recommend the titanium pivot balls,

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXRAJ9&P=7

although you only get 2 and if you buy the normal ones they are cheaper and you get 6, so you could break 3 normal ones compared to 1 titanium,

i use the normal ones and have only broke 2 in a year and a half,

normal ones here:

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXRAF3&P=7

:thumbsup:

iko
21-09-2011, 10:42 PM
Very Helpfull Post
Many Thanx :thumbsup: