PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor T/C and buggy meet at Team ValleySun 9th Oct,


hazzelarator
23-09-2011, 09:16 AM
Hi folks,
I've been asked to put on an R/C event as part of the North Easts 'Road Respect' campaign. The event is open to all comers and is simply a fun day out racing, there should be large crowds as it is part of a large motorsports display with rally cars, auto testing, stunt bikes etc.

The event is at the end of Team Valley (where the fair ground is). Its an old factory and we have a small square in the corner with only two seams so it should be pretty flat. I'm going to run my car round it later to make sure its OK but it certainly looked good the other day. Also there is a bit of a make shift rostrum in the form of a large mound of dirt right next to the track.

There will be lots of media there T.V. etc so you never know you may make it onto the North East news. Entry costs will be £5 however this covers the cost of site entry that the rest of the public have to pay to get access to the event. :thumbsup:

Please put your Name, PT, BRCA numbers below so I can make the necessary plans to allow the event to fit in around the schedule of other events taking place.

Many thanx
Harry

Andyp
23-09-2011, 10:53 AM
Hey this sounds good , I think we need some events like this to advertise what we do ,it's unfortunate that it clashed with the first round of Worksop that I know a few of us north east races are doing .

Chequered Flag Racing
23-09-2011, 11:07 AM
The event is at the end of Team Valley (where the fair ground is).

Link to map please

hazzelarator
23-09-2011, 01:00 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f31/foggyvolki/Screenshot2011-09-23at135655.png

Heres a video of something I've done in the past with these guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbKG_HXdaxY

paulcrfpaul
23-09-2011, 03:42 PM
is there any nitro racing?

chris68nufc
23-09-2011, 04:27 PM
Harry...your mad!!!!
Lipstick??

WTF!!!!!:thumbsup:

dpackster1980
23-09-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm doing the 1st round of Worksop too. Sorry Harry I'd love to so it if it didn't clash.

Shifta
23-09-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm doing the 1st round of Worksop too. Sorry Harry I'd love to so it if it didn't clash.

Me too.. Sorry

Steven Forster
23-09-2011, 11:14 PM
is there any nitro racing?

Washington F Pit sunday 10am for some bashing nitro and petrol buggies / truggies if you want to get out for some RC action...............

:thumbsup:

corkyjohnson75
24-09-2011, 07:44 AM
Me to pal.

hazzelarator
24-09-2011, 12:28 PM
No worries for those racing elsewhere, obviously its a date that I cant control so as long as we get enough ppl to get a heat or two running then it will be a laugh :thumbsup:

hazzelarator
24-09-2011, 12:29 PM
As for nitros, I dont see why not? theres no reason why we cant run a nitro heat too is there?

nobby
24-09-2011, 02:31 PM
Harry...your mad!!!!
Lipstick??

WTF!!!!!:thumbsup:
how's he mad:confused:

baD
24-09-2011, 04:39 PM
how's he mad:confused:

naaaa, clarky, you wouldn't find it mad, being a lipstick wearer yourself, have you used up the last ones we sent you ? :woot: :thumbsup: :woot:

[hint - watch the video]

nobby
24-09-2011, 04:43 PM
naaaa, clarky, you wouldn't find it mad, being a lipstick wearer yourself, have you used up the last ones we sent you ? :woot: :thumbsup: :woot:

[hint - watch the video]
don't know what your talking about bill:confused:

chris68nufc
24-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Keep out of it then!

Bill knows, so does everybody else probably!:o

nobby
24-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Keep out of it then!

Bill knows, so does everybody else probably!:o
i only asked how he was mad superstar:woot:
anyway thought you didn't speak to me anymore:confused:
or is it different when you hide behind your computer:p

chris68nufc
24-09-2011, 05:28 PM
I am hiding, shaking like a shitting dog!

Please don't scare me anymore Nobby!:thumbsup:

nobby
24-09-2011, 05:37 PM
ok then:thumbsup:

chrispattinson
24-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Good luck with the meeting, unfortunately Im at Worksop for the meeting.

N7ELA
24-09-2011, 10:53 PM
I'm doing the 1st round of Worksop too. Sorry Harry I'd love to so it if it didn't clash.

you booked in...?

beasty boys motorsport
04-10-2011, 10:40 AM
so how many are doing this event at the team valley, t/c & buggies

Steven Forster
04-10-2011, 10:56 AM
what surface will the racing be on for buggies, will there be a track laid out, will there be any jumps...........:confused:

cheers :)

hazzelarator
04-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Hi guys, unfortunately this event is NOW CANCELED Sorry to waste anyones time, however I have to go away this weekend and there isn't a great deal of interest in the event due to other meetings etc at the same time. Sorry again. Hopefully next time we can get something off the ground.
Regards
Harry