View Full Version : 22 eu edtion
Robocop
25-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Any one think that there will be one?
lynx75
25-09-2011, 08:52 PM
Any one think that there will be one?
I cannot image how it could it be....the 22 is the 22 all over the World.:thumbsup:
Robocop
25-09-2011, 09:00 PM
Dont forget there is a losi8 eu,usa still use the 2.0
jkclifford
25-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Any one think that there will be one?
what one that comes with the right springs, the lipo in the right place, a shell that you can fit your radio gear under, the motor not positioned so far forward in mid config it rubs servo. Doesn't need a £200 chassis conversion or 2kg of lead to get it to grip and doesn't shred tyres in two round?
NO, 22 perfect as it is .
burgie
25-09-2011, 09:17 PM
You must have a different 22 than I run then.
I only have the cream weight in mine, the electrical stuff fits under the shell fine too - even with the kit chassis and shell.
If I were you, i would double check you have built it right because my motor is miles away from the servo too.
I have spent a lot of time on the setup of the car. Instead of adding weight for grip, play with the rear camber links and other suspension stuff. The car is very good but it needs a good setup on it, as do all competition cars.
rc_penguin
25-09-2011, 09:24 PM
what one that comes with the right springs, the lipo in the right place, a shell that you can fit your radio gear under, the motor not positioned so far forward in mid config it rubs servo. Doesn't need a £200 chassis conversion or 2kg of lead to get it to grip and doesn't shred tyres in two round?
NO, 22 perfect as it is .
:lol:
steveproracing
25-09-2011, 09:29 PM
I agree with burgie. Mine is awesome. Only things not kit on mine are springs caster blocks and an optional rear brace!
Oh and a slinga weight!
Total extra cost under £40
My b4 had more hop ups than that!!
Robocop
25-09-2011, 10:23 PM
I like mine as it is was good last week at the f3 finals but just wondering as a lot of the big results have seem to been with the rear motor car,and not a lot with the mid.
Thats all
jkclifford
26-09-2011, 05:26 AM
I like mine as it is was good last week at the f3 finals but just wondering as a lot of the big results have seem to been with the rear motor car,and not a lot with the mid.
Thats all
completly agree, I detested the car mid spend hours and hours try to get ot to go, run it rear spot on, not remotly the same car.
jkclifford
26-09-2011, 05:28 AM
I agree with burgie. Mine is awesome. Only things not kit on mine are springs caster blocks and an optional rear brace!
Oh and a slinga weight!
Total extra cost under £40
My b4 had more hop ups than that!!
so your still using kit diff parts as well then?
burgie
26-09-2011, 09:38 AM
the "options" on my 22 are:
castor blocks
rear springs (white)
cream weight
ceramic diff balls
that's it....there is nothing else on it that wasn't in the box.
I am yet to try the wishbone mod that some of the guys at SRCC are running (i.e spacing the rear hubs about 5mm further forwards) but I will try it at some point just to see if it does anything, but I don't see the need right now.
kayce
29-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Dont forget there is a losi8 eu,usa still use the 2.0
mid = eu
rear = usa
rcjunky
29-09-2011, 07:19 PM
mid = Ottawa, Canada:woot:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.