View Full Version : Bury lads
mattb
26-09-2011, 05:21 AM
Ive decided to totaly quit racing and im going to be selling all my gear,ill post it up in for sale section when i get chance,i just havent got time anymore and have lost the will to race lol.
Big apologys to all those which new id put myself forward to take over from stu as chairman,hopefully ill stay mates with some of you as ive made some good friends.
Thanks matt
tisher
26-09-2011, 06:55 AM
Nooo dont do it fella your getting good with the 44 take a month off instead you will only end up buying it all again:(
MikePimlott
26-09-2011, 07:20 AM
Tisher is right Matt, dont sell up youll just be buying it all again in a couple of months.
coleman758
26-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Although I would say "Don't" quit, you have your reasons so if you do sell all the best!
jameswilkinson7
26-09-2011, 07:42 AM
Dont do it Matt :cry:
shanks
26-09-2011, 08:35 AM
No go on quit!! Get lost, give up, you weren't any good anyway
captainlip
26-09-2011, 09:23 AM
Could matt and dave have found something new ;)
I dont think matts got it in him with so much club input and one of burys most respected members.
keeps the stuff dude, pack it away for a month and see how you feel.
JonyNitro
26-09-2011, 10:05 AM
Yes sell up what's the point!!:D
birdy
26-09-2011, 10:35 AM
Matt has called me this morning and told me his reasons.
All the best Matt, I am sure you will be missed by all the Bury members.
coleman758
26-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Matt has called me this morning and told me his reasons.
All the best Matt, I am sure you will be missed by all the Bury members.
Dito, It makes sense. :) Good luck pal
MikePimlott
26-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Think hes selling his stuff to pay his phone bill :lol:
He phoned us all :woot:
budfish
26-09-2011, 11:54 AM
As soon as my little lad is old enough to race I'll be back at the moment due to my wife studying in here final year of her degree and me working long hours during the week it's just not possible to escape on a Sunday no more I won't be back with a b44.1 either they are crap!!
Seriously lads the club has gone from a few racers barely getting a couple of heats together to where it's now so look after it and dont take anything for granted or I reckon the club will sink fast good luck to you all
Buds balls will always be available through all current stockists!!
Regards
Buds
coleman758
26-09-2011, 12:07 PM
:thumbsup: Its going to be quiet without you two!
The clubs great and i think it will continue to grow and get better!
and it will still be there when you come back!
:thumbsup::D:thumbsup::D
Maddy
26-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Good luck matt :thumbsup:
I still need a set of saddles anyone.
miura
26-09-2011, 05:19 PM
I would be interested in what you have for sale thanks.
coleman758
26-09-2011, 05:20 PM
Good luck matt :thumbsup:
I still need a set of saddles anyone.
Speak too Matt or Buds :thumbsup:
Maddy
26-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Speak too Matt or Buds :thumbsup:
Just want a set to keep me running till i can afford a new set so cheaper the better mate:thumbsup:
coleman758
26-09-2011, 08:47 PM
Just want a set to keep me running till i can afford a new set so cheaper the better mate:thumbsup:
Matts would be like new, And cheaper!
Si Coe
26-09-2011, 09:09 PM
Matt - Don't go. The club needs you
Dave - you can f*** off though........
I see how this is going though. Buy a B44.1 and quit racing!
captainlip
27-09-2011, 04:40 PM
I dont see anything for sale yet ;):thumbsup:
Howler
29-09-2011, 08:42 PM
I think a bit of short course bashi... Er racing could put the fun back into it for you. But if your minds made up, will hope to see you back some day. I'm on my third stint now.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.