View Full Version : For Sale
GRIFF55
29-09-2011, 09:11 AM
So the time has come that I need to raise some cash
I am selling my body. It is in far worse shape than Belstens, older, much fatter and generally worn out
With this in mind, please start the bidding at 99p below
I could be used as a look a like for Wagner from X Factor or Marc Rheinard
I also look like a washed up wannabe surfer
Cardnim
29-09-2011, 09:22 AM
lol :woot:
Even though you said start at 99p, I'll start at £1.99p
...well I dont want to be outbid! :p
Oh the fun we could have! :wub:wub:wub:wub:wub
bigred5765
29-09-2011, 09:42 AM
ill bid £2.99 if you keep it lmfao
peetbee
29-09-2011, 10:09 AM
I'll bid £3.99 if you'll stand next to Belsten to share your hair with him as his is way too short!
Welshy40
29-09-2011, 11:16 AM
I'll bid £3.99 if you'll stand next to Belsten to share your hair with him as his is way too short!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: think I will remind him of that when I see in next month.
Welshy40
29-09-2011, 11:18 AM
So the time has come that I need to raise some cash
I am selling my body. It is in far worse shape than Belstens, older, much fatter and generally worn out
With this in mind, please start the bidding at 99p below
I could be used as a look a like for Wagner from X Factor or Marc Rheinard
I also look like a washed up wannabe surfer
Why dont you sell an inch at a time, then youll make loads of cash with enough left over to buy a new microphone to start scaring us with your Wagner singing. :cry:
Dudders
29-09-2011, 11:21 AM
I'll pay £100 to a good charity to have you for the day for services.....
Jamie.T
29-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Andy, ill bid you £25 to shave your head like Belsten.lol
stegger
29-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Looks like a password has been hacked :woot:
GRIFF55
29-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Note to self, never leave laptop on when belsten is around! Think it's revenge for what I did to him in for sale section:blush:
Belsten
30-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Revenge is sweet :D
RudeTony
30-09-2011, 09:04 AM
I would of bought you too!! LOL
GRIFF55
30-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Sorry Tony, belsten is still available in the for sale section but the quality is inferior to me.:p
Hence the starting price.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.