View Full Version : No racing 2nd, 9th, Please check for updates for the 16th
Dalla
30-09-2011, 07:24 AM
Just in case anyone missed Peters post in the other thread here....
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80606
"No racing won't be on this week as the council still aren't finished, I'm going up there the beginning of next week to see what's happening and how long they think till there finished.
Peter"
So to summarise
2nd Oct,
- Youth Centre still not available.
9th Oct,
- Worksop, so we didn't plan to open up that weekend anyway.
- Also it would clash with this...
Outdoor T/C and buggy meet at Team ValleySun 9th Oct, for North Easts 'Road Respect' campaign.
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81348
- I know many of you are at Worksop, but if not please come down and lets put on a good show as a promo opportunity for RC racing in the NE
16th Oct,
- Update early next week.
Sorry for all the chopping and changing, but at the moment we are entirely in the hands of the builders at the Youth Centre.
cmgreen
14-10-2011, 09:20 AM
Any joy for this sunday??
chris68nufc
14-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Some special people had an email saying it wasn't on, what a load of pap! Was looking forward to racing on Sunday! It's the longest I've known a job to take to finish, typical for a bloody council! Useless!
turbobrick
14-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Chris, I went up last week and would have guessed there was probably about 2 weeks work left as all the cables were pulled through and just required fittings putting up, But in the 2 hours I was there the 5 council workers did absolutely nothing except wander round aimlessly.
I'm going up again on mon or tues to see if there any further forward, or still wandering round with fingers up arses.
Peter
..........
I'm going up again on mon or tues to see if there any further forward, or still wandering round with fingers up arses.
Peter
Nice one - I guess they are too dumb to find their thumbs !
chris68nufc
15-10-2011, 06:49 AM
Good stuff Peter, there was quite a bit of chat about racing at Seaham on a Sunday, I was really looking forward to it!
We will have to keep our eyes peeled for the next meeting!
Hope to get a winter championship started once we are up and running if that's possible?
dpackster1980
15-10-2011, 01:27 PM
I'd be up for another winter championship, it was good fun last year. Just need to work out how to do it on bbk. :thumbsup:
turbobrick
15-10-2011, 01:33 PM
Pack I can set it up and show you how to update it, then you can run it whenever you want.
Chris I've actually got Sunday's off so wish they'd hurry up so I can get racing aswell.
Peter
I'd be up for another winter championship, it was good fun last year. Just need to work out how to do it on bbk. :thumbsup:
It's not a big deal, as Peter says, once set up, it's a few clicks each week to update.
I'm quite happy to post (html) results & series to date, as previously. If I'm not there to take the results home on a stick, one email to me with the file is all it takes and the results are up for all to see by Tuesday night - you can handle that ok :thumbsup:
corkyjohnson75
18-10-2011, 09:08 AM
Chris why dont you get ya sell there and finish the job off.
Typical sparky.
chris68nufc
18-10-2011, 09:00 PM
They couldnt afford me......!!!!:thumbsup:
cmgreen
21-10-2011, 07:53 AM
Any news for this sunday??
Steven Forster
21-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Any news for this sunday??
+1 on that............!!!
Dalla
21-10-2011, 08:30 PM
No racing this Sunday, but it is looking possible for the Sunday after the 30th, but no promises, we have let down to often for that.
We should know by the middle of next week if the youth centre will re-open.
I will post on here and email. If I haven't got your email, then PM me and I will add it to the mailing list.
corkyjohnson75
22-10-2011, 02:17 PM
No racing this Sunday, but it is looking possible for the Sunday after the 30th, but no promises, we have let down to often for that.
We should know by the middle of next week if the youth centre will re-open.
I will post on here and email. If I haven't got your email, then PM me and I will add it to the mailing list.
These sparks want a fire work up there arse's.
chris68nufc
23-10-2011, 11:18 AM
These sparks want a fire work up there arse's.
At least we won't need a lighter if there is a spark!
cmgreen
24-10-2011, 10:39 AM
This week anyone????
turbobrick
24-10-2011, 11:19 PM
Sorry Chris, we won't know till later in the week.
cmgreen
28-10-2011, 07:05 AM
Sunday??
Dalla
28-10-2011, 08:54 AM
Chris, see my new thread at
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=573720#post573720
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.