View Full Version : Torch Summer Series 2011 Photos
Northern Monkey
02-10-2011, 08:09 PM
Finally found some time to put all the pics I have taken over the summer onto my online album. Mr Ellis I hope you like your flying car!!!
http://gallery.me.com/alastair.lecomte#100045
MrMagoo
03-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Love it! Some really good photo's in there...
martin so16
03-10-2011, 07:31 PM
nice pics al :thumbsup:
mikeyscott
03-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Good pics, thankfully not many of me :thumbsup:
Only a few of my SX3.. None of my 2WD or others? lol :(
ASKay
03-10-2011, 07:50 PM
cools pictures indeed, also now know my durango rims appear to be what I am cornering with (not the tyre) :thumbsup:
god I love the digital age!
freddie
03-10-2011, 08:18 PM
very good pictures of my car good job mikey :thumbsup:
M.Andrews
03-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Great pictures:thumbsup:. It was a brilliant summer series,lots of good times!!:thumbsup:
Crazy L
03-10-2011, 09:10 PM
some good pics of me pulling stupid faces, love it.
and a couple of myself and the lovely Leilei :wub:wub
Northern Monkey
03-10-2011, 10:07 PM
very good pictures of my car good job mikey :thumbsup:
Thanks everyone, damn Mikey you even get credit for my photography! :p
freddie
03-10-2011, 10:13 PM
sorry didnt read it properly !!:blush:
Northern Monkey
04-10-2011, 07:50 AM
No worries, the shot of your flying vega is a cracker even if I say so myself :D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.