PDA

View Full Version : Racing 9-10-11


Stotty
06-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Hey
Not been racing in a while.
Is racing on this sunday ?
Who is turning up as the weather is looking rather shitty.

Howler
07-10-2011, 07:32 AM
Yep, I'll be there, short of torrential rain I'm racing.

The race controller
07-10-2011, 10:00 AM
Hey
Not been racing in a while.
Is racing on this sunday ?
Who is turning up as the weather is looking rather shitty.

Why don't you look on the website and see the results of last weeks racing in the rain.

coleman758
07-10-2011, 01:48 PM
I will be there :thumbsup:

We love the rain!

benjy
08-10-2011, 12:31 PM
what time are you starting

Howler
08-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Arrive at 10:30-11 the earlier, the easier parking is.

Maddy
08-10-2011, 12:41 PM
Ill be there too,buggy handles better in the rain...

Si Coe
08-10-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm not sure about a buggy - I'm getting back to work on my hovercraft project......

captainlip
08-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Forget it, it's rained all day today.

Si Coe
08-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Its wetter in my garage than outside though - the washing machine has just died :( . Guess what I'm doing tomorrow!

Howler
08-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Using washing machine parts to build an RC hovercraft, going off the evidence above.

Si Coe
08-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Now that is a plan!

coleman758
08-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Forget it, it's rained all day today.

You should sell your electrics, you don't actually need them your car never leaves the house!

Stotty
08-10-2011, 11:42 PM
I wona race but i cant be arsed gettin piss wet lol.

Maddy
09-10-2011, 07:01 AM
Forecast is no rain today....Believe it when i see it.

rob m
09-10-2011, 07:31 AM
il be at track for 9.30 to open up, if we can get an early start we may have better chance at avoiding rain as at the moment its not raining :)

Maddy
09-10-2011, 07:37 AM
I will be there between 10 to 10.30 to help set track up.

captainlip
09-10-2011, 08:42 AM
You should sell your electrics, you don't actually need them your car never leaves the house!

I don't need to :p