View Full Version : help (new)
slider20
08-10-2011, 10:24 PM
I am after starting at your club but i have no transport and will be getting the bus there i have no buggy yet. but will be soon just wondering how i go about just going and watching first seeing what it is like ?.
Si Coe
08-10-2011, 11:31 PM
Well the track itself is just at the back of Goshen Park. I've got no idea on bus route numbers as I'm not a Bury local but its just off the A56 so got to be on a major route.
minke
09-10-2011, 01:18 AM
There is a bustop pretty much either side of the road at the Total petrol station. Depending wether you are coming from Bury or Manchester, the 135 is your best bet. only a 5 minute walk or so
Howler
09-10-2011, 08:04 AM
Yep, there's a 135 every ten minutes or so.
captainlip
09-10-2011, 08:44 AM
Where are you coming from?
slider20
09-10-2011, 01:36 PM
im coming from wigan (hindley)
coleman758
09-10-2011, 02:36 PM
If i had a proper car with more than 2 seats you could get in with me!
Speak to Stotty or Si Coe the live local.
Si Coe
09-10-2011, 02:50 PM
I can give you a lift in future, since I'm in Abram myself, but I wasn't going this week due to needing a new washing machine.
Maddy
09-10-2011, 03:08 PM
If i had a proper car with more than 2 seats you could get in with me!
Speak to Stotty or Si Coe the live local.
Your right there mate (proper car) :p
Si Coe
09-10-2011, 05:27 PM
I don't think anyone would describe my barely functional Focus as a proper car!
At present:
The blowers don't work (no heating/demist)
The central locking doesn't work
The boot uses a totally different key (and won't remote open)
The indicators don't auto-cancel
There is no boot lining
and one of the injectors keeps sticking.
Its pretty much a wreck!
slider20
15-10-2011, 01:53 PM
thanks guys sorry i have not been on the net has been off if one of you can give me a lift that will be cool but i dont have a kit yet i was going to see what happens like see if i like it i have never done 1/10 really allways done 1/8 nitro buggy.
budfish
15-10-2011, 06:32 PM
thanks guys sorry i have not been on the net has been off if one of you can give me a lift that will be cool but i dont have a kit yet i was going to see what happens like see if i like it i have never done 1/10 really allways done 1/8 nitro buggy.
I'm sure if you ask Si he will let you have a go of one of his antiques :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.