View Full Version : what motor for a fs2?
shortcoursegoat
09-10-2011, 06:44 PM
I am interested in a new motor for my fs2, sort of set on a tekin but what turn do i buy? rather have more than less but dont want overkill, will be used indoor an out.
tisher
09-10-2011, 07:57 PM
6.5t lrp x12 or 5.5 if your good enough:thumbsup:
budfish
09-10-2011, 08:27 PM
I am interested in a new motor for my fs2, sort of set on a tekin but what turn do i buy? rather have more than less but dont want overkill, will be used indoor an out.
The first motor I ran in my fs2 was a 5.5 x12 way to fast for such a light buggy then I stuck a 5.5 tekin redline in felt smoother but again way to fast eventually I put in a 6.5 tekin and it was far easier to drive but still one of the fastest at the track 20 tooth pinion was spot on.
Cut it short 6.5tekin redline with a 60mm sensor wire 20t pinion
Buds
Steve.T
09-10-2011, 08:30 PM
I'm running Buds old car with a 7.5. Certainly it feels quick enough
traffman
09-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Im using an HPI Flux 7.5 to very good effect.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.