PDA

View Full Version : AGM Wednesday


The race controller
10-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Topics to consider:-

committee

meeting on friday with council

Winter Racing

race fees, (family discount and under 12)

BRCA Membership



track, new pipe/storage, painting

a new website

and anything else you can think of. (mail me)

tisher
10-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Just to send my apologies I will not be able to make the AGM as my wife has to work late and I can not get anyone to look after the kids:(

coleman758
10-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Just to send my apologies I will not be able to make the AGM as my wife has to work late and I can not get anyone to look after the kids:(

Bring them with :thumbsup:

minke
10-10-2011, 10:06 PM
I wasn't able to make the AGM originally but have shuffled my work hours around. Where and what time?

The race controller
11-10-2011, 09:08 AM
I wasn't able to make the AGM originally but have shuffled my work hours around. Where and what time?


http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81239

Si Coe
11-10-2011, 03:04 PM
I've got a parents evening. I'll be there, but might be a little late.......

Whiskers
12-10-2011, 07:29 AM
I can't make it tonight.

les
12-10-2011, 11:33 AM
i cant make it tonight

coleman758
12-10-2011, 11:43 AM
I can :lol:

Chris B
12-10-2011, 12:05 PM
I can and will

coleman758
12-10-2011, 12:43 PM
If anyone needs a lift from Hindley/Bolton area give me a shout. :thumbsup:

Howler
12-10-2011, 04:25 PM
I'll be there.

Cr3Ad
12-10-2011, 05:33 PM
ill be there

losichris
12-10-2011, 06:04 PM
stuck at work late, can someone post the outcome of topics on there :)

captainlip
12-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Sorry lads been Brighton today and need to chill, also considering the future of racing.

minke
12-10-2011, 09:27 PM
The future is bright, the future is orange....

dyed rulux wheels:thumbsup:

Howler
12-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Short term, looks lime the future is indoors!

Howler
12-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Grrr, bloody trams, it's only gone and broke down on my way home from
The AGM. Sat at prestwich station for 20 mins!

NewbyStu
13-10-2011, 07:46 AM
Hi, i'm new to the forum. Looking to get back into rccar racing and you guys are my nearest club.
Can somebody please post details of the new winter venue? Cheers

Whiskers
13-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Hi, i'm new to the forum. Looking to get back into rccar racing and you guys are my nearest club.
Can somebody please post details of the new winter venue? Cheers

I've just seen your wanted post for a touring car, just to let you know we don't race touring cars even indoors (because they are just to boring!)

NewbyStu
13-10-2011, 04:18 PM
I've just seen your wanted post for a touring car, just to let you know we don't race touring cars even indoors (because they are just to boring!)

There is another race meeting (only once per month) closer to me and they race touring cars indoors. I am just weighing up whether it's worth racing a car there too.... once I am up and running.

I prefer, and my priority is, electric buggies though. Just didn't ask for advice because I have a bit of knowledge on buggies anyway. Cheers for giving the heads up though.

captainlip
13-10-2011, 04:31 PM
I've just seen your wanted post for a touring car, just to let you know we don't race touring cars even indoors (because they are just to boring!)

Roundabout are now running a touring car night!

But I agree when I started I was looking at touring cars but am sooo glad I went with a buggy!

budfish
13-10-2011, 04:40 PM
Roundabout are now running a homo night!

But I agree when I started I was looking at cock but am sooo glad I went with a batty boy!


Corrected it for you mate!!

tisher
13-10-2011, 04:42 PM
^:lol::lol::lol::lol:^ now I have stop laughing how did the agm go anyway

Stotty
13-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Sorry cudnt make it to the agm guys. How did it go ?

BMRCC
13-10-2011, 10:51 PM
It was a success.

Just testing my new powers now.....

Si Coe
13-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Cool - I can be two people at once!

minke
13-10-2011, 11:00 PM
can I have a go?

Si Coe
13-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Did you get the email? I'll log off and you can take over....

minke
13-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Not got the email. I did get one from je spares tho, won a facebook comp and got a £15 voucher :thumbsup: