PDA

View Full Version : Vega S2 looks to fit...


AndyG
13-10-2011, 10:19 PM
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6230/6241531849_80cb761140.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/68652553@N06/6241531849/)
IMAG1003 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/68652553@N06/6241531849/) by eterrier (http://www.flickr.com/people/68652553@N06/), on Flickr

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6109/6242048080_fbce8870ef.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/68652553@N06/6242048080/)
IMAG1004 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/68652553@N06/6242048080/) by eterrier (http://www.flickr.com/people/68652553@N06/), on Flickr

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6166/6242048338_a0a25d3202.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/68652553@N06/6242048338/)
IMAG1005 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/68652553@N06/6242048338/) by eterrier (http://www.flickr.com/people/68652553@N06/), on Flickr

will post more once I've got some paint on this weekend, then you can all rush to Nortech online shop and indulge.... :thumbsup:

styleone
15-10-2011, 12:20 AM
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6230/6241531849_80cb761140.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/68652553@N06/6241531849/)
IMAG1003 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/68652553@N06/6241531849/) by eterrier (http://www.flickr.com/people/68652553@N06/), on Flickr

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6109/6242048080_fbce8870ef.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/68652553@N06/6242048080/)
IMAG1004 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/68652553@N06/6242048080/) by eterrier (http://www.flickr.com/people/68652553@N06/), on Flickr

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6166/6242048338_a0a25d3202.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/68652553@N06/6242048338/)
IMAG1005 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/68652553@N06/6242048338/) by eterrier (http://www.flickr.com/people/68652553@N06/), on Flickr

will post more once I've got some paint on this weekend, then you can all rush to Nortech online shop and indulge.... :thumbsup:

Can not wait to see this painted :woot: buzzing that it fits so well :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Chef
15-10-2011, 12:24 AM
I'm still hoping that they will do a frog. I like it.:D

AndyG
15-10-2011, 08:53 AM
Sat here pondering what design to do. don't go in for all the tribal, spikes, flames pattern etc.

got all day fee though, so we'll see what happens!

styleone
15-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Sat here pondering what design to do. don't go in for all the tribal, spikes, flames pattern etc.

got all day fee though, so we'll see what happens!

I saw a chap with a carbon look the other day with a purple metal flake backing colour, looked really cool. I think he had created the carbon using the usual technique of a mesh style stencil :)

grelland
15-10-2011, 10:19 PM
I have an S2 body on its way for my Vega already :)

AndyG
18-10-2011, 08:33 PM
done...

http://www.oople.com/forums/showpost.php?p=569143&postcount=40

The Chef
18-10-2011, 10:32 PM
frog please!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

styleone
19-10-2011, 12:04 AM
frog please!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

+1 frog Chef :) and AndyG's shell looks lovely

AndyG
20-10-2011, 09:06 PM
mounted....

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=570219#post570219