PDA

View Full Version : What ball ends for B4 Vega


grelland
15-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi.

I have seen many people using what seems to be off-white ball ends, just like in this shot:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/68652553@N06/6241531849/

Can anyone say what type this is, and maybe also elaborate on which ones to use.

I hav etried both stock ones, and Jconsepts and RPM, but to mee the stock ones seem a little on the weak side, but some of the other seems to be a lot longer and might require shorter links?

AndyG
15-10-2011, 10:42 PM
my car that.... those are Losi ball ends. fit straight on.

grelland
15-10-2011, 10:49 PM
thanks, hope you dont mind I "stole" the photo :)

AndyG
15-10-2011, 10:59 PM
not at all !! gotta get them ball ends right :)

Toyman
17-10-2011, 10:27 AM
RPM "short" ball ends are equal to stock ones. That's what I use.
You might also need a shorter than stock rod if you gonna use "outside on tower, inside on hub" rear camber link position. The link I reinstalled from "normal" B4 was too long for that