PDA

View Full Version : Messages - Matthew Coleman


DianneH
16-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Matthew

I have tried to message you re a 4wd place at Chadderton but unfortunately it was returned to me because your message box is at capacity and you cannot receive any more until you create some space - I suggest you spend some time sorting your messages!

I need an early response and payment for the place that has become available or I will have to pass it to the next driver on the reserve list.

Dianne

The race controller
18-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Matthew

I have tried to message you re a 4wd place at Chadderton but unfortunately it was returned to me because your message box is at capacity and you cannot receive any more until you create some space - I suggest you spend some time sorting your messages!

I need an early response and payment for the place that has become available or I will have to pass it to the next driver on the reserve list.

Dianne

Matt, you're setting a bad example. I thought you said you were sat at a computer all day.

coleman758
18-10-2011, 11:42 AM
Matt, you're setting a bad example. I thought you said you were sat at a computer all day.

Sat in front on a computer, yes, Sadly not on oOple :cry:

Im just so popular everyone wants to message me :thumbsup: