PDA

View Full Version : Today


captainlip
16-10-2011, 09:10 PM
So let's hear it how sucessful / unsuccessful was today?

coleman758
16-10-2011, 09:19 PM
I think it was just a practice day, nothing special :)

minke
16-10-2011, 09:24 PM
No formal racing was scheduled. I said at the AGM that a few people would turn up and my workload is gonna be busy for a while. I offered to set up a trackday and get the equipment, if nobody came who could run race control, then it would just be a practice day.

Got there at 10, set up track, guys started turning up 11:30 and started packing up at 3pm. About 10 to 12 turned up over that time. I have a new found respect for what rog does, coz it took bloody ages. Figured out how to set race control up but power issues stopped me filling the time doing karaoke over the PA system :D

Si Coe
16-10-2011, 09:48 PM
Just as well as your singing would have driven away the 11 other people that turned up, generated complaints from the locals and got us banned from Goshen!

12 people is awesome considering:

A) We were supposed to be shut!

B) Roundabout were racing

C) The track was under 3 feet of mud

Indoors next though.

We need good numbers for indoors or we might lose some money. 30 people is really the minimum. But we have a great venue, so hopefully word will get round.

minke
16-10-2011, 11:45 PM
track was damp for a while but dried out nicely, weather was good actually, sun poked out a couple of times and wasnt cold at all.
My new x12 motor in the monkey ran well but could do with some weight up front

captainlip
17-10-2011, 08:01 AM
Time to sell up I think.

Howler
17-10-2011, 11:40 AM
12 people is more than we had at roundabout!