PDA

View Full Version : Big meet?


The Chef
18-10-2011, 11:12 AM
Could you guys tell me when you have a big meeting as I would quite like to take a trek up from sunny Reading to race on what looks like a fab track>:thumbsup:

The race controller
18-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Could you guys tell me when you have a big meeting as I would quite like to take a trek up from sunny Reading to race on what looks like a fab track>:thumbsup:

We're going indoors for the winter now so you'll have to wait for the sun to come back out.

The Chef
18-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Shame. I'll come up in the new year then when you come back out to play:woot:

budfish
18-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Shame. I'll come up in the new year then when you come back out to play:woot:

Don forget your snorkel and flippers you know it rains every Sunday up here don't you???

Si Coe
18-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Don forget your snorkel and flippers you know it rains every Sunday up here don't you???

No it doesn't rain every Sunday

It rains every day full stop.

coleman758
18-10-2011, 03:48 PM
I've never seen it rain indoors ;)

budfish
18-10-2011, 05:54 PM
I've never seen it rain indoors ;)

We are not on about indoors really matt your not the sharpest tool in the box

Howler
18-10-2011, 06:20 PM
We are not on about indoors really matt your not the sharpest tool in the box

I reckon whoever sold him that MG was thinking the same :p

budfish
18-10-2011, 06:24 PM
:thumbsup:I reckon whoever sold him that MG was thinking the same :p:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Definatley in fact I reckon they worked that out on first sight I bet the bloke/women where rubbing their hands when he was half way down the path

captainlip
18-10-2011, 06:30 PM
Pmsl!!!

Dudders
18-10-2011, 06:31 PM
Chef,

I reckon we get a team to go up next summer and spank the northern monkeys ;).....

miura
18-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Dudders only monkey you will be spanking will be your own!! tehehe.

miura
18-10-2011, 06:45 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Definatley in fact I reckon they worked that out on first sight I bet the bloke/women where rubbing their hands when he was half way down the path
I heard the car was bought from an hair dresser:lol:

The Chef
18-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Chef,

I reckon we get a team to go up next summer and spank the northern monkeys ;).....

Can you get up that early. Or is it the talk of hair dressing that excites you.

Maddy
18-10-2011, 07:02 PM
I heard the car was bought from an hair dresser:lol:

Pitty she didnt sort his hair out too:p

Maddy
18-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Chef,

I reckon we get a team to go up next summer and spank the northern monkeys ;).....

You dont stand a chance mate we got the MINKI forget the stig this is the one
to be afraid of. :p

budfish
18-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Chef,

I reckon we get a team to go up next summer and spank the northern monkeys ;).....

I thought he raced at yours dudders bring it on!! We could have one leg at bury and one at shrcc we will punish you southern girls

Ps don't race your b44/losi hybrid you won't stand a chance

The Chef
18-10-2011, 08:19 PM
I thought he raced at yours dudders bring it on!! We could have one leg at bury and one at shrcc we will punish you southern girls

Ps don't race your b44/losi hybrid you won't stand a chance

Just to clear up this north south shizzle. I'm from Norfolk ok.:p

budfish
18-10-2011, 08:20 PM
Can you get up that early. Or is it the talk of hair dressing that excites you.

We can start the race anytime you want to give soft lad his much needed beauty sleep 3 hours here from reading!!

budfish
18-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Just to clear up this north south shizzle. I'm from Norfolk ok.:p

All that means is you love bacon;-) and your proberbly related to your sister in more than one way:p

Team event cool!!!

Don't worry about minke he won't make the grade he is more of a handicap than of any use even his own family call him "special"

Si Coe
18-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Just to clear up this north south shizzle. I'm from Norfolk ok.:p


That makes you more of a Northerner than me!

I'm surprised they have RC cars in Norfolk. The wheel is considered new fangled round there, and controlling a car by remote must be regarded as witchcraft!

Dudders
18-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Yes Budfish, he's one of ours :thumbsup::thumbsup:

My new loB44si is going to sent to the breakers yard.....

Reckon a two legged event could work, depends if you guys can get down south past Watford Gap!!!:lol::lol:

budfish
18-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Yes Budfish, he's one of ours :thumbsup::thumbsup:

My new loB44si is going to sent to the breakers yard.....

Reckon a two legged event could work, depends if you guys can get down south past Watford Gap!!!:lol::lol:

Not a problem but we will have to set off Wednesday our horse and carts only do 7mph!!