View Full Version : Anyone got a decent speedo in need of a new home?
Chris B
18-10-2011, 11:45 AM
As above really. Blew my nosram last week and need to replace. Preferably with something similar. Anyone able to help?
Howler
18-10-2011, 05:52 PM
As above really. Blew my nosram last week and need to replace. Preferably with something similar. Anyone able to help?
Coleman was selling a Tekin RS Pro on here, dunno if he still has it.
budfish
18-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Coleman was selling a Tekin RS Pro on here, dunno if he still has it.
And a lrp sxx
Chris B
18-10-2011, 08:20 PM
Cheers. I'll send him a pm. Didn't spot the in the for sale section. Been looking on eBay but they go for daft money in there sometimes.
budfish
18-10-2011, 08:38 PM
Cheers. I'll send him a pm. Didn't spot the in the for sale section. Been looking on eBay but they go for daft money in there sometimes.
Well you are half blind
Chris B
18-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Well you are half blind
Grrrrr. Why did I tell you that lol
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.