View Full Version : MAM round 2 at Coventry
Mark A
19-10-2011, 10:24 PM
For the SC class to run we need another Driver to book in as we need a minimum of 6 to make it worth running.
Dan Holmes
20-10-2011, 06:51 AM
just to let yall know PITSIDE will be there.. Got tons of tyres in stock, more than enough to float the meeting.
If anyone has any special requests please mail me (I don't have any abba but loads of Dope disco)..
[email protected]
Mark I also have some bits to donate to the coventry club for your raffels etc or when u next have one..
Cheers
Dan
HarlowS
20-10-2011, 08:04 AM
How do you know how many we have :p We are currently up to 8 !!
For the SC class to run we need another Driver to book in as we need a minimum of 6 to make it worth running.
berry50
20-10-2011, 08:23 AM
I hope that the SC class runs because we're driving over for it :cry:
HarlowS
20-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Short Course and Stadium Trucks will be running !!:thumbsup:
Disco-Panda
20-10-2011, 12:18 PM
Looking forward to sunday i love going to Coventry especially after a great time at the F3,4,5s the track is definately spot on now :)
See you all on Sunday
Ritchie T
20-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Looking forward to sunday i love going to Coventry especially after a great time at the F3,4,5s the track is definately spot on now :)
See you all on Sunday
They changed it :D
Danny McGee
20-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Don't suppose anyone has a long sensor lead and some wire I could nab have they? Recently moved house to rugby, during which I've managed to lose all the wire and sensor leads I had along with various other bits :(
Ta in advanced.
Danny
Fletch248
20-10-2011, 07:55 PM
does anyone know if there is open practice sat?
HarlowS
20-10-2011, 08:20 PM
If your a club member yes
does anyone know if there is open practice sat?
adon30
20-10-2011, 09:23 PM
If your a club member yes
I went tuesday!! Hadn't a clue what the track layouts going to be and broke the car. A bit like race day.......
Dan Holmes
21-10-2011, 08:07 AM
Don't suppose anyone has a long sensor lead and some wire I could nab have they? Recently moved house to rugby, during which I've managed to lose all the wire and sensor leads I had along with various other bits :(
Ta in advanced.
Danny
Hi Danny, I got a spare Senore lead u can borrow.. think it's 200mm and prob have some wire kicking around..
Cheers
Dan
HarlowS
21-10-2011, 05:05 PM
It looks like its going to be a busy one on Sunday, If everyone turns up that has booked in then we may have to put 11 drivers in a few heats (the track and rostrum will take it). So can we ask you all to get there in good time and book in as soon as you can so we know how many drivers we are dealing with. Weather looks dry so hopefully we can have a good day and get all the heats and finals in before dark :)
Cheers
VintageRacer
22-10-2011, 10:28 AM
What time is "in good time"? CMCC calendar says 8am is this the start time on a cold autumnal Sunday :o
HarlowS
22-10-2011, 11:01 AM
Unless we cap the drivers attending or cut to 3 rounds then yes, booking in will be from approx 08:30 and would like to start 1st round at about 09:45 if we can. We currently have over 80 booked in for tomorrow !!! Moving forward we will be capping it at 70, first come first served, we already have people booked in for the series so i will put up a list of spaces left for the next rounds.
All entries will be via email or pm to myself, Online booking from the forum will be taken down.
Mark A
22-10-2011, 06:28 PM
I,m looking at getting there for 7.30 to open the gates with booking in opening a bit earlier at 8.00 and we may even start the meeting a bit earlier too due to the numbers.
We will have tea and coffee available in race control.
Cheers Dan for the raffle prizes in advance.
Mark A
22-10-2011, 06:35 PM
track layout is very similar to F345's.
Track was set for club meeting from previous week.
neiloliver
24-10-2011, 04:52 PM
Results are now up
www.brca-midwest.co.uk
Neil
berry50
24-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Results are now up
www.brca-midwest.co.uk
Neil
Can't see the results for the Short Course Trucks???
HarlowS
24-10-2011, 05:23 PM
Im afraid we havent recorded league results for trucks as we have never had enough trucks compete in the required rounds to qualify for points.
ConceptRacing
24-10-2011, 05:33 PM
The race results are on Coventrys website for all classes.
minivtec
24-10-2011, 05:38 PM
I would just like to say a big thanks to the crew at coventry for putting on a great day :thumbsup:
If anybody wants to look at some pictures from the day i have posted them onto my facebook page just search for RjC photography and feel free to use them as you wish
ConceptRacing
24-10-2011, 06:20 PM
Blimey someone was busy taking pictures yesterday, spotted you a couple of times but didnt realise you took that many, just took me half hour to look through your pics, they look really good, very impressed!
Chris Green
24-10-2011, 07:03 PM
The race results are on Coventrys website for all classes.
Can I have a link please? I cant find them on the results section of the website.
Thanks.
Chris Green
24-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Ahh, I found them! Coventry have got 2 websites at the moment:
http://www.cmcc-online.co.uk/home/?page_id=607
graveltrap
24-10-2011, 07:09 PM
The site to use is cmcc-online.co.uk I'm not sure what the old one is still doing online!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.