View Full Version : New Vega RB5 steering link
InsideLineModels
21-10-2011, 04:24 PM
This new link from Vega power decreases ackerman and increases lock, which gives the car a sharper feel and is the perfect tuning aid for when you need that little bit extra.
They are CNC machined, and are a snug fit to the standard steering arm. Finished in a natural silver anodizing to match the rest of your Vega parts.
These have been tested over the last few months by the Vega team with great success.
We have limited stock at the moment I'm afraid but have more on the way next week.
Find it - here (http://www.the-pred.co.uk/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=607)
http://www.the-pred.co.uk/zencart/images/IMG_1186_small.jpg
http://www.the-pred.co.uk/zencart/images/IMG_0805_small.jpg
The Chef
21-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Can you put a set on my order please. Are the pins and metal servo horn in yet?
Rebelrc
22-10-2011, 05:42 AM
Makes the car much closer to true rolling!
That can Only help the rate of useable traction!:thumbsup:
RudeTony
22-10-2011, 07:33 AM
I can't live without them sometimes - LOL
AndrewCaunt
22-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Ashley has had these on since day one a must.:thumbsup:
InsideLineModels
28-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Back in stock now! :thumbsup:
The Chef
05-11-2011, 12:03 AM
Tried mine tonight and had to take them off. I don't think that I'm ready for such things. My initial steering is too sharp/aggressive/twitchy. Should I change anything before I try them again. I like the in corner steering it is the high speed stuff that is killing me. I'm not a great driver. On and I run the Under Lipo weight, and mid weignt no under servo weight.
The car always seems nose heavy in the air. Perhaps I should start an new thread for this.
:D
The Chef
05-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Makes the car much closer to true rolling!
That can Only help the rate of useable traction!:thumbsup:
What does that mean please? Do I need to persevere with them?
I've adjusted the steering curve on my hand set and put the steering extensions back on. I've also scrapped all set up that I had and have gone back to uncle Tony "E"s set up and I'll go again. Also I've removed all drag brake from my speedo.
The Chef
11-11-2011, 12:04 AM
Put all the steering on my handset back to how it should be. And put the steering thingys back on and love the car it feels like it is mine now.
makinwaves
17-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Does anyone know if these fit the TRF201 converted Vega's? If not have you got plans to make them?
Cheers
RudeTony
17-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Does anyone know if these fit the TRF201 converted Vega's? If not have you got plans to make them?
Cheers
There are no plans for this on the TRF at the moment
uijui
20-11-2011, 07:47 AM
There are no plans for this on the TRF at the moment
How about b4.1 vega? Any better with those?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.