PDA

View Full Version : Can I join SC class?


captainlip
22-10-2011, 10:17 AM
As per previous thread, if I turned up with a 1/8TH EP, Could I race in with the SC trucks?

as there are so many good 1/8th tracks local Ill be trying them out, but would love to continue to show my face at bury and show my support.

I dont expect an immediate answer but would like this to be seriously considered :)

Howler
22-10-2011, 11:15 AM
The Durango DESCers would like that, imagine how many ball joints they'd pop...

shortcoursegoat
22-10-2011, 11:54 AM
never popped one yet in the months ive had mine, hdballcaps ftw, even broke an a arm an the ball stayed on ;)

as for 1/8 e in sc wouldnt annoy me but id imagine when u have been to the 1/8 tracks your buggy will only visit bury once. id like to see how you get on against the trucks. ive used my scrt10 on a 1/8 outdoor dirt track an been as fast as the nitro guys, but when i took my hyper to bury loads of 1/10 were easily leaving me with there grip on the tight track.

when you getting this ebuggy an what u gonna put in it? rx8 1900 setup on 4s rips in my car

captainlip
22-10-2011, 03:46 PM
I agree a 1/10th is faster but something bigger with massive motors and more technical tracks are what im after, all these indoors are all flat surface carpet, seems pointless.

as for whats going in, im gonna drop in tekin stuff, I run the tekin stuff now and love it.

coleman758
22-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Just get a SCT then you can race in there heat!

captainlip
22-10-2011, 04:34 PM
what a bloated buggy? no thanks.

its either stick with a 410 or try something bigger with massive power :lol:

tisher
22-10-2011, 07:35 PM
As per previous thread, if I turned up with a 1/8TH EP, Could I race in with the SC trucks?

as there are so many good 1/8th tracks local Ill be trying them out, but would love to continue to show my face at bury and show my support.

I dont expect an immediate answer but would like this to be seriously considered :)


To be honest I would not want a 1/8th racing against my little t4 truck. its bad enough trying to race against 4wd sct with 4.5 motors in them if you hit my car with an 8th it would destroy it:thumbdown:

coleman758
22-10-2011, 07:56 PM
To be honest I would not want a 1/8th racing against my little t4 truck. its bad enough trying to race against 4wd sct with 4.5 motors in them if you hit my car with an 8th it would destroy it:thumbdown:

Thought you were selling it!

captainlip
22-10-2011, 08:04 PM
To be honest I would not want a 1/8th racing against my little t4 truck. its bad enough trying to race against 4wd sct with 4.5 motors in them if you hit my car with an 8th it would destroy it:thumbdown:

king of the class :p

tisher
22-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Thought you were selling it!


trying;)

The race controller
31-10-2011, 01:37 PM
As per previous thread, if I turned up with a 1/8TH EP, Could I race in with the SC trucks?

as there are so many good 1/8th tracks local Ill be trying them out, but would love to continue to show my face at bury and show my support.

I dont expect an immediate answer but would like this to be seriously considered :)

Just looked on the BRCA website for Rally Cross clubs.......found ONE.
So please tell us where the others are. Assuming you still reside in the North West.

kayce
31-10-2011, 01:47 PM
what a bloated buggy? no thanks.

its either stick with a 410 or try something bigger with massive power :lol:

Then it's pretty clear you should be sticking with the 1/8th buggies :rolleyes: - as it doesn't seem fair that the "bloated buggies" should be dodging your overpowered lead-sled.

captainlip
31-10-2011, 02:21 PM
Stoke
NNRC
PRCC
PDMCC
AND MMRX all within a decent radius. :thumbsup:

4cells
01-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Stoke
NNRC
PRCC
PDMCC
AND MMRX all within a decent radius. :thumbsup:

Not exactly local

captainlip
01-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Not exactly local

depends what if you want a club on your doorstep, im my case im prepared to travel upto 40miles....like many others to to bury.