View Full Version : Chadderton series
tisher
23-10-2011, 08:34 AM
Good luck to all the Bury metro Lads racing today in the Chadderton series
I wish I could have raced as well but I just dont think the little one is ready for them yet and it will be a long day Maybe next year. Keep us informed how you all get on and all the best:thumbsup:
mattb
23-10-2011, 06:38 PM
My best round was 17th in round:thumbsup: im happy with that considering the amount of track time ive had.
tisher
23-10-2011, 06:48 PM
My best round was 17th in round:thumbsup: im happy with that considering the amount of track time ive had.
Well done buddy:thumbsup: how did everyone else get on
mattb
23-10-2011, 06:51 PM
Well done buddy:thumbsup: how did everyone else get on
Not sure i think coleman and budda where in E final and the bains in D
Rob_B
23-10-2011, 06:57 PM
My best round was 17th in round:thumbsup: im happy with that considering the amount of track time ive had.
I heard youd been up bury most nights practising :woot:
mattb
23-10-2011, 07:04 PM
I heard youd been up bury most nights practising :woot:
I told you not to tell anyone lol,you where flying today pal
Chris B
23-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Enjoyed today but it was a long day lol. I finished 3rd in the D in the end,which I was pleased with after my slow start. I managed to break two wishbones, a shock and a 2wd hub before the second round :( but got it sussed later on. Was no match for Matt tho. Well done, I'll get ya next time lol
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.