View Full Version : GPS Data Logger for Road Car
Chequered Flag Racing
23-10-2011, 03:34 PM
what have you used?
looking for one that doesn't require a sim card
only want to view how the car was driven and were the car has been after the event
racingben
23-10-2011, 08:07 PM
I use racelogic's video vbox in my training. I realise this may be a bit much for what you want but racelogic products have a really good reliability record. Perhaps use a performance box or similar?
RickRick
24-10-2011, 06:28 AM
There's apps for android now that should do what your after i think maybe alaprecorderhd
RudolfXC
24-10-2011, 06:57 AM
I've used an i-Blue 747A+ Bluetooth GPS Data Logger Receiver off eBay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-i-Blue-747A-Bluetooth-GPS-Data-Logger-Receiver-Fast-Post-/220859451790?pt=Car_Audio_Video&hash=item336c3fc98e
Chequered Flag Racing
24-10-2011, 12:00 PM
racelogic and phone app's not an option
need to be descrete with it ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.