View Full Version : MY S4
freud
20-02-2008, 11:16 PM
MY S4 With Screws NORTECHRACING Thanks Northy ;) and THANKS ELVO FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE
http://images.imagehotel.net/qz5avbqyeq.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=qz5avbqyeq.jpg)
http://images.imagehotel.net/5jq03yvt1i.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=5jq03yvt1i.jpg)
http://images.imagehotel.net/mnhyv58aia.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=mnhyv58aia.jpg)
http://images.imagehotel.net/ingwykmwyr.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=ingwykmwyr.jpg)
http://images.imagehotel.net/8pxr7xp6i9.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=8pxr7xp6i9.jpg)
http://images.imagehotel.net/b9u2ulti9e.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=b9u2ulti9e.jpg)
http://images.imagehotel.net/tuvibt3de2.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=tuvibt3de2.jpg)
http://images.imagehotel.net/jrjy29xaxg.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=jrjy29xaxg.jpg)
freud
20-02-2008, 11:17 PM
http://images.imagehotel.net/3pt6nj1hl1.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=3pt6nj1hl1.jpg)
http://images.imagehotel.net/qaigb3nrg1.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=qaigb3nrg1.jpg)
http://images.imagehotel.net/s4h0gbrnn5.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=s4h0gbrnn5.jpg)
freud
20-02-2008, 11:18 PM
My first race with my S4 @ EUROINDOOR RACE in france this week.....
Report With GAZ ON
http://www.gaz-on.net/spip.php?page=article&id_article=303&artpage=1#outil_sommaire_0
http://images.imagehotel.net/m9yige4thw.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=m9yige4thw.jpg)
http://images.imagehotel.net/pz0e1sq25j.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=pz0e1sq25j.jpg)
http://images.imagehotel.net/fvqkx7dly0.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=fvqkx7dly0.jpg)
http://images.imagehotel.net/efgb3ejccm.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=efgb3ejccm.jpg)
http://images.imagehotel.net/2nkox8dd3y.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=2nkox8dd3y.jpg)
http://images.imagehotel.net/mbcl8ji3te.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=mbcl8ji3te.jpg)
http://images.imagehotel.net/u6igoaaj5o.jpg (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=u6igoaaj5o.jpg)
GRIFF55
20-02-2008, 11:24 PM
Looks Nice!! Love those colours:wub
rcracer
20-02-2008, 11:27 PM
You got it dirty :D
freud
20-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Thanks GRIFF55 ;)
and RCRACER
:D:D:D
Chris Doughty
20-02-2008, 11:40 PM
looks great!
but if those are blue alu screws going into your alu stand-off posts, I would replace them with steel or stainless steel, its definately a load bearing area.
I really like seeing all the different paint schemes on the S4 body, they are all so different but they all look brilliant!
nitrokillah
21-02-2008, 12:40 AM
notice how Freud is using sorter Servo mounts for his low profile servo. . .
Nice touch Man .
Car is lookin' sweet.
xx4-nutter
21-02-2008, 01:09 AM
there an absolutly stunning car aint they, must make you feel proud knowing youre home made 4wd conversion kit is a national winner !
freud
21-02-2008, 01:18 AM
notice how Freud is using sorter Servo mounts for his low profile servo. . .
Not me
From E.L.V.O
SiR_Dave
21-02-2008, 01:24 AM
Wow ... Looks great!:woot::thumbsup:.... Now time to clean it up:D;)
freud
21-02-2008, 01:27 AM
Wow ... Looks great!:woot::thumbsup:.... Now time to clean it up:D;)
HAHA yesss :D
Thomas P
21-02-2008, 05:19 AM
Looking real good, long time left for first race in Sweden.
Thumbs up!!!!
freud
21-02-2008, 08:56 AM
3 VIDEO FINAL A 4 WD AND 1 VIDEO FINAL B 4WD
For my first race with my S4 my result final is 14 position
ATOMIC CARBON TO THE TOP!!!!!
http://www.gaz-on.net/spip.php?page=article&id_article=303&artpage=5#outil_sommaire_4
THE BIG WINNER THIS WEEK IS JORN NEUMAN :woot:
freud
21-02-2008, 09:21 AM
looks great!
but if those are blue alu screws going into your alu stand-off posts, I would replace them with steel or stainless steel, its definately a load bearing area.
Ok Thanks Dougthy ;)
Northy
21-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Looking good Freud :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
but if those are blue alu screws going into your alu stand-off posts, I would replace them with steel or stainless steel, its definately a load bearing area.
They weren't in the Nor-Tech kit ;);)
I have a list of blue screws required to bling up an S4 if anyone is interested in a kit? :thumbsup:
Body Paint
21-02-2008, 02:36 PM
looks great!
but if those are blue alu screws going into your alu stand-off posts, I would replace them with steel or stainless steel, its definately a load bearing area.
I really like seeing all the different paint schemes on the S4 body, they are all so different but they all look brilliant!
I assume you mean the ones going down through the top decks Chris? If you do I would agree, I managed to break several of the carbon fibre stand off posts we had on the prototype car. Proof that they are in fact load bearing ;)
Freud: Lovely looking car there fella, but you need to get yourself a matching jumper now :p
Chris Doughty
21-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Yes, they are the ones :)
I snapped a Ti one in there, car still finished the race though :)
Body Paint
21-02-2008, 02:43 PM
Oh yes... Stotfold National... I'd forgotten that LOL
freud
21-02-2008, 06:02 PM
Freud: Lovely looking car there fella, but you need to get yourself a matching jumper now :p
:(:D
Yes I know I will buy (jonathan if you have beautiful a sweat shirt ANATOMIC SEXY CARBON for me :thumbsup:)
mattym0310
21-02-2008, 06:15 PM
very nice looking car there freud, really like the bodyshell colours
freud
21-02-2008, 06:15 PM
I assume you mean the ones going down through the top decks Chris? If you do I would agree, I managed to break several of the carbon fibre stand off posts we had on the prototype car. Proof that they are in fact load bearing ;)
I'm Changing them right-now. And thanx everyone for helping me out with in makin' my car Bullet-proof :thumbsup:
freud
21-02-2008, 06:23 PM
very nice looking car there freud, really like the bodyshell colours
Thanks mattym ;)
nitrokillah
21-02-2008, 06:43 PM
I see you that you did the TRF501X Arm conversion.
Even NICER...
Your car really looks the part man. can't wait to see it in action.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.