PDA

View Full Version : 22 chassis protection


brian s
25-10-2011, 08:57 PM
what is available to protect the chassis on the losi 22 and from where?.

cryer-evo
25-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Cheapest place to get something is your local graphics shop and get some vinyl I like carbon so I got some 3m di-noc carbon vinyl our look it up on e. Bay

kayce
25-10-2011, 10:15 PM
what is available to protect the chassis on the losi 22 and from where?.


"Chassis protection" ..... as in how? :confused:

A rear skid plate?
http://t-bone-racing.net/Brand-A-M/Losi/22/Losi-22-Delrin-rear-skid-BM-1AD02-p537.html
Some kind of wrap or undertray?
there are several companies that offer those.

To me, with the chassis being alloy it stands up to a lot of beating plastic plates won't (mine I ran all summer hardly has a mark) - and all the abuse happens at the rear, so I opted for just the rear skid plate. :thumbsup:

coleman758
25-10-2011, 11:17 PM
JEspares have ABS undertrays

brian s
26-10-2011, 01:25 PM
the one on jespares site is exactly what i want. thanks for the reply. cheers