PDA

View Full Version : Area 51 silverstone Jan2012


hotrodchris
31-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Booked and paid who else is going?

DHB
31-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Im booked and paid mate.:thumbsup: Hotel next on list.

RobW
31-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Me, Me, Me:thumbsup:

Mikey, Steve, Al, Martin, Lazy are all on the list as well

Rob

DHB
31-10-2011, 09:06 PM
Me, Me, Me:thumbsup:

Mikey, Steve, Al, Martin, Lazy are all on the list as well

Rob


Your still displaying summer series banner Rob. Sorry to say summer gone, thought you would off spotted that in the rain yesterday:lol:

RobW
31-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Your still displaying summer series banner Rob. Sorry to say summer gone, thought you would off spotted that in the rain yesterday:lol:

Yes, I think you're right, yesterday signalled the end of summer racing:(

I'll try and remember how to change it....

Rob

mikeyscott
31-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Short straws on hotel rooms now. Need to find a non flea pit

I know one with a pool :)

M.Andrews
31-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Is there a link about this event??.

mikeyscott
31-10-2011, 09:38 PM
http://www.silverstonercmcc.co.uk/

neil_p
31-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Cancelled my entry at Petit and now booked for Area 51:thumbsup:

Keeping my hotel at Towcaster, only about 20 miles and couldn't get my cash back so just easy.

RobW
01-11-2011, 08:52 AM
Cancelled my entry at Petit and now booked for Area 51:thumbsup:

Keeping my hotel at Towcaster, only about 20 miles and couldn't get my cash back so just easy.

Same here, I'm in Towcester Travelodge - bit further from track than I'd have liked but I've paid so might as well use it.

Rob

martin so16
01-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Short straws on hotel rooms now. Need to find a non flea pit

I know one with a pool :)

i want a good nites kip not a swim lol i think a good piss up would be a better idear :thumbsup:

SteveB
01-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Sorry dude don't drink these days. Quality hotel with pool my pref.

Anywhere with no kids for one night thats a better idea lol pool can't swim, drink I'll fall asleep

Deano577
21-11-2011, 09:32 PM
IM BOOKED IN FOR 4WD ANY CHANCE I CAN PIT WITH TEAM TORCH..

mikeyscott
21-11-2011, 09:46 PM
Yup not a prob if I can square it with John and co at Silverstone.

MrMagoo
21-11-2011, 09:54 PM
4wd entry done today, is there a drivers list available anywhere yet? Couldn't see one on the website anywhere, but then I couldn't find much info on there about the race at all!