View Full Version : Sunday 27th
mattb
22-11-2011, 05:52 PM
What time will the key holder be there to setup sunday,i was going to come and help setup and race,thanks matt
joe brads
22-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Doors open at 9am. Myself, Rob and Pete will be there from then, but none of us are experienced in setting up the track. We will start moving everything into the main hall. Thanks for the help! :thumbsup:
budfish
22-11-2011, 09:47 PM
If I can swing it by the mrs I'll come and help set up don't think I'll be able to race though :thumbdown:
Buds
woOdy
23-11-2011, 12:34 PM
I will be there nice and early:woot:
coleman758
23-11-2011, 01:40 PM
I will be there nice and early:woot:
So will I now i know how to get there :woot:
johnnygibbon
23-11-2011, 02:16 PM
I gonna try to make it
I have made some little ramps from off cuts at work
So I will bring them to test
Don't be afraid they ain't stupid big but should work nice I hope
They were my lunch project
arransmith27
24-11-2011, 07:34 PM
What time does booking in open, and how much does it cost to race? :)
NewbyStu
25-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Is there power at the indoor venue if I bring an extension lead?
mattb
25-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Sorry guys somthing has come up today,ive no chance of making sunday see you all in a few weeks!
losichris
25-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Is there power at the indoor venue if I bring an extension lead?
theres power, but bring an extension lead
arransmith27
25-11-2011, 05:36 PM
What time does booking in open, and how much does it cost to race? :)
Anyone?
losichris
25-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Anyone?
i think the racing didnt start till after 12 last time, but thats cause the track took 3 hours to build.
try and get there 10-11am, think its £5 members £7 non members
arransmith27
25-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Thanks :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.