View Full Version : Ellis Stafford exclusive interview up now
styleone
29-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Well guys, as promised for all the family and fans...Ellis speaks to us here http://offroadradiocontrol.blogspot.com/
Enjoy...and watch out for who's next...you may be a little surprised to say the least :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Gonky
29-11-2011, 11:01 PM
was a good read... nice work! :thumbsup:
styleone
30-11-2011, 12:24 AM
was a good read... nice work! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the feedback mate :thumbsup:...it was really cool to get to speak with Ellis...he is a real gent
peetbee
30-11-2011, 12:38 AM
Good interview, but personally I found the font/colours made it a little hard to focus on:blush:
styleone
30-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Good interview, but personally I found the font/colours made it a little hard to focus on:blush:
Thanks for the feedback, I will pay attention to any strange colour clashes with future interviews dude :thumbsup: Glad you enjoyed Ellis' feature
SpeedyDad
30-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Cool interview
Darren Boyle
30-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Nice work :thumbsup: Thanks for the mention....
styleone
30-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Thanks chaps, glad you enjoyed it :D it was a pleasure to create
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.