View Full Version : 4th December
Shifta
01-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Hopefully we'll have a decent turn out again this week..
Who fancies 2wd again?
dpackster1980
01-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Boo, run 4wd and stop being plebs. :p
corkyjohnson75
01-12-2011, 09:41 PM
2wd for this pleb.
Andyp
02-12-2011, 06:08 AM
Another pleb here , should be there, 2wd sounds good................*search thro box for tyres*
Shifta
02-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Boo, run 4wd and stop being plebs. :p
At least it gives you a chance :p
beasty boys motorsport
02-12-2011, 06:50 PM
think i'll be down on sunday, only been once to watch a while back, but im with my 4wd (still wont be able to keep up with the 2wd boys:o) is it on at 6pm
chris68nufc
03-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Yip Shifta, i will be there with my 2wd!
@ pack, plebs because we are using 2wd? Its just to give you a chance!
AfroP
03-12-2011, 09:03 PM
But with pack being the king of the buggy gp should he not have to run in reverse in order to make it fair for everyone else?
chrispattinson
04-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Book me in for both .
chrispattinson
04-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Great racing tonight . Well done to Andy , preventing my last to first place challenge , really good racing shutting the door at the end of the straight again and again.
Apologies again to Nat for clipping your car on the line. Well done to Greg aswell, top stuff .
Andyp
04-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Great night , loads of really close racing through the field, the slippy carpet seemed strange!
seemed to get plenty of racing in a short time and still be quiet relaxed
all packed away and on the road by 10 cant fault ........................same again next week :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Steven Forster
04-12-2011, 11:50 PM
But with pack being the king of the buggy gp should he not have to run in reverse in order to make it fair for everyone else?
When you racing again...........???
Steven Forster
04-12-2011, 11:54 PM
Was a good night racing again cant wait for next weekend tho..................:thumbsup:
Guess i will have to get my next racing fix at tyne met, monday night :D
beasty boys motorsport
05-12-2011, 09:38 AM
enjoyed my first go at racing on carpet, totally different from a polished floor, shame i got worse as the night went on :bored: but i should be back next sunday as im off work again
chris68nufc
05-12-2011, 06:30 PM
Good nights racing, i agree ....after i borrowed Shiftas 'double yellow' tyres....mine were brand new and wouldnt work at all!!
Maybe a bit much carpet, maybe next week we dont use so much?
Good night in the end!!
chrispattinson
06-12-2011, 08:49 AM
I was just thinking, what happened to Paul from pole in 4WD ???
Andyp
06-12-2011, 05:21 PM
I was just thinking, what happened to Paul from pole in 4WD ???
I'm not sure , he got a free ride down the straight on my roof ! The tight bugger was probably trying to reduce tyre wear !
dpackster1980
06-12-2011, 05:31 PM
I'm still smarting from Chris's take out. :thumbdown:
chris68nufc
06-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Which Chris?
TangerineDream
06-12-2011, 08:27 PM
I'm not sure , he got a free ride down the straight on my roof ! The tight bugger was probably trying to reduce tyre wear !
ill get another week out of those tyres now Andy, thanks for your kindness! i should get a prize for the most positions lost in one lap (and Chris wasn't involved either!)
Can't make next week as skiing at silksworth with the Mrs, don't think she'll enjoy watching 4hrs of car racing somehow, will be there the week after though
dpackster1980
06-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Which Chris?
Chris P, he was trying to snap your C4.1 in half as well. He must have been getting all of his years of racing fustration out in 10 mins. :bored:
Shame on you Chris P. I'll have new boots on for next week so revenge is sweet. :)
chrispattinson
07-12-2011, 01:34 PM
I'd like to think I don't take anyone out, and that Im one of those you can trust while racing with....... ??
Edited to put my handbag away , thanks Paul , realised I shouldn't rise to that .
TangerineDream
07-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Put your handbags away fellas
Andyp
07-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Chris which one you getting out this weekend !!
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/7704/0811leeboylan60933a2e84.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/0811leeboylan60933a2e84.jpg/)
Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us):p:p
chrispattinson
07-12-2011, 05:51 PM
:lol: my beatties handbag.
dpackster1980
07-12-2011, 06:59 PM
I'd like to think I don't take anyone out, and that Im one of those you can trust while racing with....... ??
Edited to put my handbag away , thanks Paul , realised I shouldn't rise to that .
I did trust you, just admit it was a hideous move and I'll let it go so it'll get put to bed. :woot:
We should seriously consider taping down the carpet at the end of the jump this week. I would've laughed harder if it wasn't my car upside-down. :thumbsup:
Andyp
07-12-2011, 07:09 PM
look out here comes Pack
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6707/350455525424f0be0df17ff.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/85/350455525424f0be0df17ff.jpg/)
Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
i think Packs is bigger but Chris has a selection!
only messing boys see you sunday for the tamiya/durango (with new boots) grudge match.
dpackster1980
07-12-2011, 07:39 PM
It was a quality night. Seriously quick racing and close too. Hopefully the same again this week. :thumbsup:
I've got no wheels for my new boots because Durango ran out of 14mm hex ones, clowns! :yawn:
I'm only kidding Chris. :)
chrispattinson
07-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Yeah, really looking forward to this Sunday, or Sunday after if I cant make it this Sunday as it'll be a rush back from a holiday weekend.
From AP: "the tamiya/durango (with new boots) grudge match" ... don't wind him up even more, for gods sake :lol:
Pack's right though, the night had everything, including the three lead drivers not being able to drive from 4 minutes on as we were all laughing too much about that carpet.... and that Marshall having a lie down under it......
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.