PDA

View Full Version : Next race meeting Sunday 18th Dec


Darren Wales
03-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Ok. We all aware of the poor turnout at last weeks meeting, but that is not going to let the club consider cancelling this winter indoor season! Is it? :eh?:

I am posting this thread early to allow ALL the clubs members the opportunity to drum up the much needed support for the last race meeting before we all get new toys for Christmas. Let's all come together and not only entice old drivers back but also your rc friends. It also gives people plenty of time to free their day up. :)

Please post your intentions on here?

Darren.

mattb
03-12-2011, 04:01 PM
I cant make it,to much football at the min! Lol

coleman758
05-12-2011, 04:25 PM
Hey Guys, I will be there Sunday.

Sorry for my absence last meet, It sound like i missed a good day.
I will ask Stu ( Or if your reading this :thumbsup:) If he fancy's it?

Il also ask a few other people too!

So come on guys lets have a good one before Christmas :thumbsup:

Rob Foster
13-12-2011, 09:09 PM
I will be their nice and early as usual. 8 more deffinates will be joining me! Hoping stu and nick turn up! The track last time was awesome, really looking forward to a good day.

Howler
13-12-2011, 09:36 PM
I'll be there on sunday to cause some carnage with my truck.