View Full Version : Mid and Rear Motor Losi XXX/BK2 in one chassis
Skidrow
08-12-2011, 10:48 AM
I started toying with Mid Losi XXX series conversions back in 2008 ,racing mid Losi XXX's in the 2008 Euros and the 2010 Petit event on the way. After getting the main platform to work with no big issues in 2010 ,I concentrated in a newest version that could allow swapping from mid to rear motor easily.
Skidrow
08-12-2011, 11:10 AM
more pics
Skidrow
08-12-2011, 11:20 AM
more pics
Skidrow
08-12-2011, 11:24 AM
pics mid
Skidrow
08-12-2011, 11:27 AM
more pics
ScreamingT
18-12-2011, 05:39 AM
This plus an alloy gearbox ala Vega = mighty Bling! Dare I ask price?
Skidrow
23-12-2011, 07:37 AM
Screaming T , this will be around 120E depending on a couple of options.I pm'd you with details
martgifford
23-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Fully sick as the kids say today
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.