View Full Version : BRCA Micro Scale chairman Cris Oxley interview
styleone
09-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Catch the wise and inspirational words of Team Carisma star and BRCA Micro Scale Chairman Cris Oxley here http://offroadradiocontrol.blogspot.com/
Enjoy folks :thumbsup:
kaylon
10-12-2011, 12:05 AM
Nice Interview :)
I'll eventually get properly involved in Micro...and reading articles like this really help :)
J
styleone
10-12-2011, 12:14 AM
Nice Interview :)
I'll eventually get properly involved in Micro...and reading articles like this really help :)
J
really glad you like the interview...micro off-road is rocking at the moment and only set to get bigger next year...love it :thumbsup:
Thomas P
11-12-2011, 10:00 PM
Now that interview, was one of the best for a long time!!
thank you for it!!
/T
got a link up on my blog to yours..=)
styleone
12-12-2011, 01:39 PM
Now that interview, was one of the best for a long time!!
thank you for it!!
/T
got a link up on my blog to yours..=)
Thanks for the post Thomas...glad you enjoyed the interview :thumbsup: and I appreciate the link sharing, I will return the digital good will shortly mate :)
kaylon
12-12-2011, 11:36 PM
May I just add that I've just finished reading all the recent posts and I must say it's a fantastic blog you have sir. I shall indeed be adding links to you to all my silly little sites :)
Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next interview or article.
J
styleone
13-12-2011, 12:36 AM
Thank you for such positive words of support! :) I really appreciate you taking time to post. Ill keep them coming...and I have a very special Xmas day release that I can not wait to publish...it will be my xmas prezzie to the scene ;) stay tuned folks :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.