View Full Version : RACING 11/12
martin so16
09-12-2011, 06:25 PM
whos up for another sunday mornings racing not sure what the weathers going to do but we will be there rain or shine :thumbsup:
mikeyscott
09-12-2011, 06:34 PM
No cars together for me at present.
It's looking wet so ballistics will be the recommended tyres
Cammers
09-12-2011, 06:40 PM
I will be there Martin if not too wet, I would like to give 2wd another bash as made some changes to cougar but waiting on a part. Have noticed on v3 that servo savers is very lose so check yours.
mikeyscott
09-12-2011, 06:41 PM
I will be there Martin if not too wet, I would like to give 2wd another bash as made some changes to cougar but waiting on a part. Have noticed on v3 that servo savers is very lose so check yours.
What part are you waiting on Cameron as I'm having a clearout at present.
Will prob be there, just note racing.
ASKay
09-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Will definately be there, even if we have wind turbine blades from scotland wizzing past....
need my fix before the christmas break....:thumbsup:
hummm 2WD....:eh?:.....nahhh 4WD:thumbsup:
SteveB
09-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Plan to have a little run this week, hopefully a tweak with some of the track features to makes things a little easier on the cars
dibble34
09-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Hoping to pop down, just depends what the weather does. Anot looking great though tbh. 4wd for me, Losi 22 in bits ready for geared diff :thumbsup:
MrMagoo
09-12-2011, 09:37 PM
Made a few changes to the Rango I need to try out this weekend. It went the best it's ever gone last time out and hopefully it'll be even better this time!
hotrodchris
09-12-2011, 09:48 PM
Will be down maybe just to give the 210 a quick test but might have to run up to Slough to pick up the club banners:woot::drool::thumbdown:
Stuweatherman
09-12-2011, 10:04 PM
Not gonna make it this week as taking a weekend off and djing at a friends party saturday night. Might be up next weekend once I put the c4.1 back together now the shock shaft and spring cups have turned up.
jamiekerr14
09-12-2011, 11:05 PM
I will be down with the 210 if the weather is ok..
Cammers
10-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Just waiting on servo horn Mike, just have to go 4wd.
Steve just a little reminder about saddles and you mentioned you may have a capacitor for my hobbywing. Cheers
mikeyscott
10-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Just waiting on servo horn Mike, just have to go 4wd.
Steve just a little reminder about saddles and you mentioned you may have a capacitor for my hobbywing. Cheers
For what servo, as may be able to help out?
gwesty
10-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Plan to have a little run this week, hopefully a tweak with some of the track features to makes things a little easier on the cars
easier ?its almost a touring car track as it is !!!
jamiekerr14
10-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Not going to Lie.. its hardly a car breaking track tbh
I know some people struggle with the table top, but you don't have to jump it..=The only way to learn is practice It seems a bit of a shame to take away some of the excitement the track has started to get in my view. Its another way to get people to come from far, if the track is not 1 dimensional and so on.. but thats my own view..
Might be there tomorrow might not.. weather isn't looking to nice at the moment..
Stuweatherman
10-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Personally im liking the current lay out and personally think it should be left now to allow people to learn it and try and improve on their times. If you want to throw something in there then maybe some astro mogel type lumps between the small hop jump and approach to the middle table top would spice things up. But apart from that I would like to see it left.
MrMagoo
10-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Just waiting on servo horn Mike, just have to go 4wd.
Steve just a little reminder about saddles and you mentioned you may have a capacitor for my hobbywing. Cheers
I'll have a couple of Vapextech saddle packs with me Cameron as mentioned last time. will make sure they're charged.
dibble34
11-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Good mornings racing :thumbsup:. Didn't do the Durango justice today, was really nice to drive, Steveb went 3 seconds a lap faster that me with it in practice :blush:. Mikey, did you take the laptop home? Any chance of the last 2 weeks results?
mikeyscott
12-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Will be uploading them tonight, spent last night fixing the club printer.
3 secs a lap quicker with your car and transmitter. Oops, I know how you feel as my top deck was broken when he raced mine. I'd had enough at that point as wasn't feeling 100%
I think Steve's comment when I got in the car to go home
"you've set it up fine, it's your driving" :cry: hey ho :thumbsup:
dibble34
12-12-2011, 07:46 PM
Good stuff mike :) think Steve is right in a way. You need as much track time as you can with the same car :woot:
mikeyscott
12-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Good stuff mike :) think Steve is right in a way. You need as much track time as you can with the same car :woot:
Indeed and there are fines in place if I change in 2012 lol
mikeyscott
12-12-2011, 09:32 PM
http://www.torchracing.org.uk/results/2011/
dibble34
13-12-2011, 08:05 PM
Nice one mike :thumbsup:
ASKay
14-12-2011, 07:10 PM
http://www.torchracing.org.uk/results/2011/
So i have a question out of curiosity, under result there is a W next to the result, (i assume this means wet maybe), against my overall qual there is a Wc ??? what does this mean???? i could think of some meanings but non of the seriously....:confused:
mikeyscott
14-12-2011, 07:35 PM
So i have a question out of curiosity, under result there is a W next to the result, (i assume this means wet maybe), against my overall qual there is a Wc ??? what does this mean???? i could think of some meanings but non of the seriously....:confused:
Wet
Correction. You missed the loop on one of your laps so I corrected it.
ASKay
14-12-2011, 07:45 PM
Wet
Correction. You missed the loop on one of your laps so I corrected it.
Thanks Mikey ..... I can stop wondering about it now, got too much time on my hands tonight :thumbsup: waiting for my replacement servo gear set
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.