View Full Version : DECEMBER 18th
woOdy
12-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Doors I think will be open from 9 so if anyone can come and help build the track that would be very kind:thumbsup:
I will be there nice and early and also Nick Caro too:woot:
I do hope more drivers come and play so I can build a big track with big jumps:woot:
Thanks
mattb
12-12-2011, 04:31 PM
ill try and get there mate:thumbsup:
coleman758
12-12-2011, 04:33 PM
I will be there for 9am :thumbsup:
Big track with big jumps sounds good!!
Maddy
12-12-2011, 04:38 PM
ill be there too.
WHITTLER555
13-12-2011, 08:21 PM
I think we might have a few from my area coming down to play.
I will get bored if I have to wait until the next Chadderton round in a months time!!
How much access to mains electric have you got?
Cheers
Si Coe
13-12-2011, 08:28 PM
The pit area has lots of sockets, but most don't seem to work. I think we ran a cable from the hallway in the end.
We'll make something up - its a school, its got sockets.....
Ill be making the trip too :thumbsup:.
What surface do you race on?
woOdy
16-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Ill be making the trip too :thumbsup:.
What surface do you race on?
Hi Craig,
It is a pollished floor with high grip carpet mate. Slippy is very slippy and grippy is very grippy:woot:
budfish
16-12-2011, 02:20 PM
I'm definatly coming and will be there at 9am
See you all then
johnnygibbon
17-12-2011, 08:33 AM
Gutted I'm missing this one
But it's the final push on this skate park build
It's pretty amazing
My vorza and sc truck have been over twenty five foot high on some of the jumps
And I can still jump stuff nice on my bmx
Awsome
Still I can now build some mint jumps for indoor and outdoor as we need
Have fun boys see you on track soon
arransmith27
17-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Myself and lsdevey will be travelling up to race tomorrow.
We'll try and arrive as early as possible, what time does booking in open ? :thumbsup:
shortcoursegoat
17-12-2011, 08:14 PM
gonna be some sc trucks an mini´s there tomorrow so if you own some bring them along done be shy :thumbsup:
Howler
17-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Wont make 9am, but i'll try and get there as early as i can.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.