View Full Version : Alloy motor clamp
AmiSMB
03-03-2008, 10:14 PM
Does anyone know where I can get an ally motor clamp for the X-5 as seen in the following picture?
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/batley021005/bigimages/batley12.jpg
bigred5765
03-03-2008, 11:19 PM
xxxs thats were mine came from
got it of fleabay
may be a xxx4 one will fit to not sure
AmiSMB
04-03-2008, 09:13 AM
xxxs thats were mine came from
got it of fleabay
may be a xxx4 one will fit to not sure
I think that getting hold of one will be like trying to get hold of front shiny CVDs!!! :lol:
MiCk B.
04-03-2008, 09:17 AM
I might have one. I'll have a look.
MiCk B. :-)
AmiSMB
04-03-2008, 10:33 AM
If you do have one and it is the one for the xxx-s/xxx-4 the I would be interested in buying it from you.
Chrislong
04-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Thats an old picture of Dans car, and I used to run one too.
We stopped as it breaks the chassis, we think its when we land from a fair height, the motor twists it down and puts cracks up the side where the captive inserts run. Never cracked a chassis while using the plastic one.
The X-5 squared chassis is stronger here, it may be okay, but we've never gone back to it.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.