PDA

View Full Version : Buggy racing


yorkie
13-12-2011, 07:23 PM
Hi guys, new to area do you race buggys or is it just touring?

Dave

Andyp
13-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Hi Dave
Seaham (Jarrow) only race buggies, they race at seaham youth centre on sunday nights from 6 till 10. It's on this week.

Andy

chris68nufc
13-12-2011, 08:21 PM
I might be there this weekend!!You going andy P?

Andyp
13-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Yeah will be there, last chance to race for a while !

Shifta
13-12-2011, 10:11 PM
There was talk about running on the Tuesday night after Christmas 27th if there's enough interest??

It's been great to see a good number of racers at Seaham lately and having some brilliant racing right across the board.. :thumbsup: (Except no body can catch Gregg..) :woot:

See you all on Sunday

yorkie
13-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Many thanks Andy I have a durga and am running spectrum with 13.5 motor, My BRCA membership runs out shortly do you renew at your club? My ability is I am a most senior person who usualy ends up with the most junior so you can see I am no threat to you all and hope to visit you Sunday

Regards Dave

pugs
13-12-2011, 10:42 PM
I am sure if you had a word with Ian he will be able to sort your membership out:)

Andyp
14-12-2011, 12:18 AM
Many thanks Andy I have a durga and am running spectrum with 13.5 motor, My BRCA membership runs out shortly do you renew at your club? My ability is I am a most senior person who usualy ends up with the most junior so you can see I am no threat to you all and hope to visit you Sunday

Regards Dave

Dave sounds like you got a reasonable set up, as people always say it's best to come to the club and talk to people. They are all ages and abilities that race so you will fit in fine.

As for membership as said by pugs,I'm sure they will sort your renewal out for you. I think you can do it online but it's best to do it thro the club as they will sort it all out, and it shows support to the club.

Andy

Steven Forster
14-12-2011, 01:32 AM
Best club in the North East for buggy racing IMHO........;) :thumbsup:

yorkie
14-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Hi Guys, thought I may have made it to your club Sunday 18 Dec but her indoors has just told me I will be in Kent until 2nd January so can I have some dates for the new year please, also what are the pitting arrangements are there tables chairs and 240volts?. Do I need to bring refreshments, any help and advice would be appreciated

Dave.

corkyjohnson75
17-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Best club in the North East for buggy racing IMHO........;) :thumbsup:

Its the only club in the north east so its got to be the best. Ha.