View Full Version : Mini T Ball cups
The Chef
15-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Does anyone know where I can get these please. I was just going to order some from the states but they wanted $22 postage for something that would go in the smallest Jiffy bag and weighs next to nothing.
I've looked around over here and fount the Mini T parts hard to come by. I ended up bying quite a few bits from AsiaTees but can't find the ball cups.
Many thanks.
rondoolaa
15-12-2011, 01:16 PM
great seller and cheap postage, need to email clara for prices tho, replies within 48hrs
http://gpmracing.com.hk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1491
http://gpmracing.com.hk/catalog/main.php?cPath=1_11_65_120&page=7
Darren Boyle
15-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Does anyone know where I can get these please. I was just going to order some from the states but they wanted $22 postage for something that would go in the smallest Jiffy bag and weighs next to nothing.
I've looked around over here and fount the Mini T parts hard to come by. I ended up bying quite a few bits from AsiaTees but can't find the ball cups.
Many thanks.
Hi Kristian,
Did you not want the ones I said we had in stock then last week? ;)
The Chef
15-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Yes please Darren. It totally slipped my mind that you said you had them. And I couldn't find any on your web site last time I looked.
What is your part number?
Thank youi
Darren Boyle
15-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Yes please Darren. It totally slipped my mind that you said you had them. And I couldn't find any on your web site last time I looked.
What is your part number?
Thank youi
AB1049 mate....
The Chef
15-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Thank you.
The Chef
15-12-2011, 07:52 PM
They are ordered thank you.:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.