PDA

View Full Version : Indoor venue tomorrow?


samd
17-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Just want to make sure I'm coming to the right place tomorrow. . .

Waterside Academy - OL4 2PY ?

Thanks

Rob Foster
18-12-2011, 07:38 AM
Waterhead Academy
Moorside Campus
Counthill Road,
Oldham,
OL4 2PY

There is a fair bit of snow around but the main rads are fine, so you should have no problems.

samd
18-12-2011, 07:44 AM
Cheers ,I'll be setting off soon!

Darren Wales
18-12-2011, 08:16 AM
Rob,

can you confirm that the roads are clearing up there?
in particular Counthill Road.

cheers

Darren

coleman758
18-12-2011, 09:28 AM
Hey Guys,

The snow is pretty bad, but quite a few people Are here.
Rob has his range rover so if you can make it up the hill
Park at the bottom and give me a call.

07850740106

And we will come for you!!
But yes the race is still on!

spikey_58
18-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Wished I had seen this before I set off. Was on in the early hours looking at details and set off from Salford about quarter past ten to come and have a look around. Snow got worse the closer to Oldham but got to the road but my poor ilk 2 wheel drive car could not get up the hill - and I didn't wanna ruin my trainers and jeans walking through the snow haha.

There was hardly any snow here in Salford or I'd have taken other footwear haha. I will know for next time. Looking forward to coming along for a look

Howler
18-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Also didnt fancy braving the snow up there. Took my axial out instead.

The race controller
18-12-2011, 06:05 PM
We now know who are the true racers.

Howler
18-12-2011, 08:03 PM
We now know who are the true racers.

And the people with 4x4's!

shortcoursegoat
18-12-2011, 08:12 PM
rwd pickup got up there, might of been sideways most of it but was a most enjoyable journey in the passenger seat :D

budfish
18-12-2011, 09:00 PM
My mrs would have chopped my balls off if I came today ended up sledging with the kids all afternoon